Chapter Thirty- Four- Have to do what I'm told

We're given the cue to pull forward in 30 seconds. We wait the 30 seconds, and pull into the arena; the cameras on us. Brock parks, takes the car keys out of the ignition, and walks over to my side of the car and opens my door. I get out, and put my 'acting face on'. He grabs my hand and intertwines my fingers with his. We walk to his dressing room, and he sits down; pulling me onto his lap.

Me:

I don't see why I have to be here, babe?

Brock:

Because, you're with me. Plus, it's one week to SummerSlam. You know the crowd is going to want to see the future WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

Me:

(I run my hands through his thin marine haircut)

Don't get too cocky, babe...cockiness is often someone's downfall.

Brock:

It won't be mine. Now, gimmie a kiss.

(as much as I hate it) I wrap my arms around his neck. He looks at me; smirking. He grabs the back of my neck and presses his lips to mine. I force myself to make out with him. He holds his hand on the back of my neck. We hear the crowd "oooo"-ing and cheering. When I try to break away, Brock deepens the kiss, pushing me down on the couch. He breaks away; stroking my hair. Then, Paul comes in; seeing Brock on top of me.

Paul:

Am I interrupting something?

Me:

(clearing my throat)

No. Sorry. (as Brock gets off me) you wanted to talk to us?

Paul:

Yes, mainly you. It's about Summerslam.

Me:

What about Summerslam?

Paul:

Well, Brock wants you out in his corner...but, you are not allowed to talk except to cheer him on.

Me:

I- (crowd boo's) oh, I...

I look at Brock. He gives me the serious look. I bow my head.

Me:

(obediently)

Yes, sir.

Brock smirks; petting my hair like a dog.

Brock:

Good girl. (to Paul) See Paul, what'd I tell you—she listens to her man.

Paul:

That she does. (to me) So, what'll it be?

Me:

I'll do as I'm told.

Brock:

'Atta girl! I'm glad you're so obedient.

I sheepishly smile. Paul hands me one of my dresses and I go to the bathroom to change into it.