Pure Little Pup [32]

☑ Edited 

[DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED]  

Chapter Thirty Two

Darica

Isaac immediately shifted back and the look on his face was priceless.

"Are you stupid?" Isaac said, Kyle threw some pants at him. He caught them and put them on quickly before walking towards John.

"Excuse me?" He said, the look on his face was just pure anger and Isaac being Isaac will not back down until John leaves.

"You heard me. First you attack my mate and it's only for my dads sake that you're still alive or I would have ripped you to shreds for even touching her. Then you think it's alright to give attitude to my pack and my mum. Well you arsehole, this is my pack and we follow my rules and sadly both me and the pack do not want you here so fuck off." Isaac spat, walking back towards me with the pack applauding.

"If it's your rules how come you let your dad die? Just to save your sorry excuse of a mate" John spat, looking towards me and Isaac immediately stopped in his path. Growls emitted through out the pack as they glared at John.

"Just ignore him Isaac" I whisper, He nodded walking towards me gripping my hand tightly. "He is not worth it honestly baby" I say, smiling glancing up. He didn't smile back but I understood why. He's trying not to lose control in front of pack.

"Why would he want to save a suicidal little girl anyway" He spat once again which hit Isaac hard.

"Don't" Issac said glaring over his shoulder. John smiled due to getting a reaction from Isaac.

"Aww are you defending your little mate, who by the way cuts herself too. Did you know about this Grey pack? Your little Luna cuts herself because she is that pathetic. How does this feel Isaac? Who knows you might just wake up one day and she could be dead beside you" He laughed.

Kyle ran towards us just in time to grab a half transformed Isaac, who was ready to charge.

That's it. I'm done being scared!

I changed back and put on some clothes given to me by the pack members. "Thank you."

I walked up towards this guy. "Hey you arsehole. I don't know why you hate us so much but do not disrespect my pack and my family. Wane died for a good cause and he is missed everyday however for you, you could die right now and no one would care. Wane is probably watching over you, hating you right now for attacking his family." I growled.

I then used all of my energy and kicked him hard in the balls making him crouch down.

"Now who is the pathetic one hmm?" I spat "Now clear off you ugly bastard before I left my mate rip you apart!" I shouted, turning around and walking back to my pack.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" He yelled and I was suddenly threw towards a large rock which was near the river. I banged my head hard and John walked towards me laughing.

"Darcia!" Isaac yelled, Trying to escape to reach me.

"Aww your defenseless now aren't you pup" He laughed, kicking me in the stomach.

"Where is your family Darcia?" He laughed and I growled in response sitting up.

"Where are yours?" I spat back and he gripped my wrist tightly, dragging me up. 

"You bitch!" He growled throwing me harshly. My body smashed against the forest floor. I heard a painful yell echo through the forest which causes my head to snap up. I looked over at a really pissed of Isaac but I wanted to prove myself. I wanted to prove myself that actually could be the Luna of this pack. I stumbled to my feet and saw the cold gaze hit me once more before John charged. A smile appeared as I had quickly planned out everything.

He walked straight into the trap as he decreased the distance between us. I quickly tripped him and moved out of the way causing him to fall straight into the lake which doesn't look that deep but believe me it is.

"Who's pathetic now" I said watching his bop along down the river. I fell onto the floor in shock.

"Darcia!" Isaac growled, finally allowing to run towards me. He lifted me up and checked my body for injuries and he did find one. 

"I'm so proud of you baby" He said, rocking me back and forth.

"I'm alright" I say and he pulled me closer towards his chest. 

"Alright" He said with still a worried look, he picked me up and we all began to walk back home.

"You did so well little one"He said as we finally exit the forest and made it back to the pack house.  I was placed in the living room with most of the pack standing around me smiling and cheering.

"You stood up for yourself, Well done" Lillian smiled sitting down beside me and I smile cuddling into Isaac's side. Isaac began rubbing my back soothingly and that was all it took before I collapse against him.

Isaac'

"You can all greet her tomorrow as she is quite tired" I said politely and the pack nodded, smiling. "I'm thankful for all of your support towards the both of us and especially for Darcia with what she is going through right now" I said and everyone smiled before walking out.

"Come on beautiful" I said, picking her up and carrying her up the stairs into my bedroom. I then placed her in our bed and tucked her in smiling. "You are so beautiful to me baby and you are strong and powerful in your own adorable but bad ass way" I smiled kissing her forehead.

I then climbed in to bed with her, pulling her close. 

"I love you Isaac" She said sleepily and I smiled once again but this time brighter.

"I love you too Darcia."

Chapter Thirty Two– Complete

Next: Chapter Thirty Three

»»-------------¤-------------««

Message From Author:

»»-------------¤-------------««

Vote, Comment & Share if you enjoyed!

Thank you! Xx

Natasha Morris

☼ FB: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ T: @DreamGirlsXX

☼ Y: Dream_Girls_X Official

☼ I: natashalouise31

☼ S: tasha-morris31x