Chapter 25: Triumph

As expected, Xuejian is a League flower, and its popularity is extremely high. People who live around heard that the flowers are blooming, so they couldn't help but take a look. In the next few days, everyone gathered around Zhou Ping'an's bed to watch it like a visit.

Someone also saw Shi Yuan by the way, recognized him, and said in surprise, "Hey, aren't you the one who performed the stage play? I have seen your performance."

"I've seen it too, it's the one who plays the God of Salvation!"

"That's right, that's him..."

Someone actually asked for his autograph, Shi Yuan couldn't shirk it, and left a crooked name.

After another three weeks, Xue Jianzhi's flowering period was shortened a lot due to lack of sunlight, and the flowers finally came into full bloom.

The gleam of the petals faded, but the battle situation improved.

The good news on the radio continued, and the "horn" offensive was being repelled.

Lu Tinghan's record is outstanding, and Shi Yuan can hear his name more than ten times a day on the radio.

Unlike Su Enqi or other commanders, Lu Tinghan was seldom in a strong defensive fortress, but closer to the front line-he wanted to get close to the monsters, so as to more accurately infer their actions and figure out their behavior. He wants to read their thoughts and understand the fleeting logic and laws in their frenzied and chaotic thoughts.

The danger of the front line is self-evident, and with his status, he no longer has to risk his life like this.

It is said that he always rushes to places where the battle is fierce like this, without exception.

He wants to win more than anyone.

The people around Shi Yuan were also discussing Lu Tinghan, all with praise and expectation.

Zhou Ping'an was especially excited: "Really, if Lu Lu was born 50 years earlier, there would be no monsters!"

The woman in the same room also smiled and covered her mouth: "Isn't that right? Let me see, the alarm will be lifted immediately. Fortunately, we have an admiral on land."

Even the old lady changed her attitude - she no longer called Lu Tinghan a villain. When others were discussing the situation of the battle, she would just sit by and listen silently, occasionally showing a kind smile.

The fighting situation has improved, and people's mentality has improved a lot. Laughter can often be heard in a small room.

Zhou Ping'an found out a deck of cards from nowhere, and dragged others to play them all day long. A tailor from the next room brought down materials, and they borrowed a small box of buttons as chips.

Shi Yuan was so dazed by "Blackjack", "Fight the Landlord" and "Shuo Ha", he couldn't win at all, and lost all his buttons in a short while, so he could only watch from the sidelines.

He thought, humans are really smart, and he still has so much to learn.

Occasionally the siren will sound. The metal door of the room was closed, the lights were out, and it was pitch black, but this time there was no more crying.