Chapter 104

Chapter 104. After ascension to the throne (finale) One month after the turmoil subsides...

    One month after the turmoil subsided, the enthronement ceremony was officially held. Li Xi abdicated and Li Yanqing took over.

    After the first early court, Li Yanqing stayed with the officials of the Ministry of Officials to discuss matters, and they went to the Imperial Study Room together. They opened the door and saw Li Yao waiting for them inside. All the officials of the Ministry of Officials were very puzzled.

    Li Yanqing walked in and sat down at the desk.

    "Just now I said in the early court that in recent years, the official department has been using public equipment for private use and has been corrupt. I will find someone to urge the official department to rectify as soon as possible before the imperial examination this year. Remember?

    " Frightened."

    "I am going to leave this matter to the second sister." The Minister of the

    Ministry of Officials blurted out, "Your Majesty, it is unreasonable for the second princess to interfere in politics." Li Yanqing said

    with a cold face and lowered his voice, "Are you questioning me? Don't forget, Shangshu, you are a body of guilt, if it wasn't for the fact that I would give you a chance to pay off your merits, based on what you have done these years, it would not be an exaggeration to confiscate your family and exile." The

    Minister of the Ministry of Officials hurriedly knelt down After coming down, several other officials from the official department also knelt down and prostrated themselves on the ground.     " Okay

    , get up, that's why I called you here. For the rest of the matter, you discuss with the second princess. What she means is what I mean. Do you understand?

    "

Just step back." All the

    ministers saluted again, "I'm

    waiting to leave." After everyone walked away, Li Yanqing relaxed and leaned back on the back of the seat.

    "Second Sister, there is no rush for Dikun to take part in the scientific examination. You have to take your time. This year is definitely too late. Let's make arrangements for the scientific examination four years later. As for whether you can enter the court and participate in politics, it depends on you." How is this matter going, don't let me down."

    "I know, Your Majesty."

    Hearing her calling her Majesty, Li Yanqing smiled and said, "What did you call me just now? Call me again and listen."

    Li Yao sternly said, "Don't push yourself too hard."

    Li Yanqing also sternly said, "I am the emperor, is this the way you talk to the emperor?"

    "Yes, Your Majesty, I was wrong."

    Li Yao quietly approached Li Yanqing After a while, he raised his hand and slapped him on the back of the head with lightning speed, then hid his hands behind his back and pretended nothing happened.

    "You dare to hit me?"

    Li Yao pretended not to know anything.

    "No, did someone hit you? Why didn't I see it?"

    Li Yanqing got angry, stood up and walked out, and said as he walked, "Li Yao, you're done, I broke up with you."

    "Angry?" He seemed genuine when he saw him I'm angry. I'm angry. I'm so angry. �