Chapter 45

Chapter 45. The hostage who caught the real murderer is still crying and beating Li...

    The hostage was still crying and beating Li Yanqing, but Mu Shuangxue brought Li Xian over, so Li Xian began to beat Mu Shuangxue.

    Li Yanqing pulled out a short blade and made a few strokes on Li Xian's neck. He stopped crying and hitting people, and he looked dumbfounded.

    "If your master's eldest son is killed because of you, will you be sentenced to death?"

    Li Yanqing said, looking over provocatively, none of the masked men dared to act rashly.

    The leader still didn't admit it, "What master? I don't know."

    Li Yanqing pressed the knife against Li Xian's neck, exerted a slight force, the knife cut the skin, blood flowed out, and Li Xian burst into tears again in fright.

    "Stop, stop!"

    Li Yanqing looked at him, although his face was covered, his eyes were flustered.

    Li Yanqing looked back at Li Yao, "What do you want, tell them, you're welcome."

    Li Yao said, "Release everyone in Yayuan."

    Li Yanqing repeated, "Did you hear that? Let them go, or I'll kill him .” The

    leading masked man weighed it for a while, then threw his sword to the ground angrily.

    "Let him go, and we'll let him go."

    Li Yao said, "You guys let go first."

    Li Yanqing followed up and said, "Did you hear that? Do as she said."

    The leader masked man whispered a few words to the people around him, The latter ran down, waited for about two sticks of incense, and brought a group of people over.

    As soon as they saw Li Yao, they shouted "Fangzhu!"

    Hearing the word Fangzhu, Mu Shuangxue was puzzled. Why is the owner of Yayuan the Fangzhu?

    Li Yao counted, and besides Xiaokui who had escaped, there were thirty-six other people in Yayuan, just right.

    Said, "You let them go first."

    They cut off the ropes tied to the hands of those people in Yayuan, and those people saluted Li Yao, and then they all left the scene quickly, knowing that they couldn't hold back.

    Seeing that all the people from Yayuan had left, Mu Shuangxue let go of Li Xianhou's collar. Li Xian was about to run when Li Yanqing grabbed him again.

    He said, "We should go back to the palace too. When we get back to the palace smoothly, he will be safe."

    "How can you believe what you say?"

    "If you didn't push people too hard, why should I have trouble with a child? Do despicable people think everyone is despicable?"

    "You!"

    Li Yanqing greeted, "Let's go back to the palace."

    The people in front were afraid of the hostages and did not dare to block the way, so Li Yanqing and the others left smoothly.

    After returning to the palace, Li Yanqing returned Li Xian first, and then went to Yaohua Palace to join them.

    Because of Li Yanqing's threats, when Li Xian saw Li Tai, he only dared to sob, but he didn't dare to cry.