Chapter 74

Chapter 74. Recalling through hypnosis, Mu Shuangxue remembered a lot...

    Through hypnotism, Mu Shuangxue remembered many childhood events buried deep in her memory, and also remembered a certain crucial event that she had forgotten.

    When she was a child, for a while, she liked to play a game with her father in a wood not far from Mu's house.

    One, a game called Booty.

    According to Mu Shuangxue's memory, the four went to the original Mu Mansion together, and followed Mu Shuangxue to the forest in her memory.

    Because after the Mu Mansion was burned, few people came here, so no one had ever visited the woods behind the Mu Mansion, and it was already full of various weeds.

    The appearance here was very different from what Mu Shuangxue remembered, and she stood there at a loss for what to do.

    Li Yanqing walked to her side and smiled at her in support.

    Mu Shuangxue closed her eyes and took a deep breath, thinking about the location in her memory, then opened her eyes and looked forward to the left.

    "Have you remembered the place?" Li Yanqing asked.

    Mu Shuangxue walked straight forward, stopped when she reached a big tree, and raised her hand to touch the branch.

    Everyone followed her together and walked to the side of the tree and found that there was a mark on the tree that had become less obvious, but could still be seen.

    The mark looked like a smug smiling face, but at first glance it was carved by an innocent child.

    Mu Shuangxue said, "It's here."

    Then, he squatted down by the tree, groped around the roots for a while, pulled out the nearby weeds, and began to dig the soil with his hands.

    Li Yanqing had started to have some mobility problems now, so he squatted down with her while supporting his waist.

    "Is it right here? I'll help you."

    Mu Shuangxue stopped, patted off some of the dirt on her hands, and helped Li Yanqing to stand up. Without saying anything, she squatted down and picked up the dirt silently.

    Seeing her like this, Li Yanqing felt very sore in her heart, and wanted to cry a little.

    Seeing this, Zhong Yu walked over and knelt down beside Mu Shuangxue.

    "I'll help you."

    Li Yao also took half a step forward, but she really didn't want to scrape the dirt with them.

    Mu Shuangxue touched a certain place on the ground and stopped her movements.

    "I found it."

    Mu Shuangxue hooked half of the short rope with her index finger, pulled it out forcefully, and the covers popped up with a bang.

    Everyone came forward to see that there was a box buried there, and the lid had been opened.

    Mu Shuangxue took the box up, sat on the ground, and put the box on her lap. Looking at the things in the box, he slowly reached in.

    Inside there was a long wooden box and a puppet that Mu Shuangxue loved when she was a child.

    She still remembers that puppet very clearly. When she was very young, her father carved it for her. She has always liked it very much, and has always placed that puppet in the room.