Chapter 97

Chapter 97. I will protect you from now on. It's Haishi, Li Yanqing...

    It was Haishi, but Li Yanqing hadn't come back yet, and Li Yao waited anxiously.

    Li Yao lay on the side of the bed and grabbed Zhong Shu's hand, this time his hand couldn't be warmed no matter what.

    Li Yao wrapped him tightly with a quilt and hugged him to help him warm up, but nothing seemed to work.

    Mu Shuangxue walked to Li Yao's side and put her on her shoulder, "Princess, I believe Xiaoyan, he will bring back the antidote."

    Yang Fengyi also walked over, took Zhongxu's pulse again, and sighed.

    Li Yao hurriedly asked, "How long can he last?"

    "His pulse is already very weak, and I'm afraid he won't be able to last long. Besides, I feel that his will to survive is not that strong, and he can't wait to relieve it." I'm afraid the medicine is really..."

    "His Royal Highness." Someone shouted outside the door.

    Li Yao hurried to the door and opened it. Outside, Li Yanqing just got off his horse and ran into the house quickly.

    "I brought the antidote back." As he

    spoke, Li Yanqing took out a medicine bottle and handed it to Yang Fengyi. "Take a look, is it this?"

    Opening the bottle cap, there are two golden-brown pills in the bottle. There is a quiet and thick medicinal fragrance, which should be refined from the best medicine.

    Yang Fengyi said honestly, "To be honest, I don't know what kind of medicine can relieve fog and chills."

    Li Yanqing was stunned, and asked, "Then this, it can't be some kind of poison?

    " I can be sure. He has no time, so he can only try."

    Li Yanqing walked to the bedside, poured out a pill and fed it to Zhong Yu.

    After he finished taking the medicine, everyone waited anxiously around him.

    Everyone knows that this is the only chance. If this medicine can't cure his remaining poison, Li Yanqing will not have time to enter the palace again.

    Not knowing whether to wait for one stick of incense or two sticks of incense, Li Yao suddenly smiled.

    "His hands don't seem to be so cold anymore, and his palms are warm."

    Li Yanqing hurried over to hold his other hand. Although it was still cold, it was no longer as frighteningly cold as before. His The palm of his hand has indeed become warm.

    Li Yanqing quickly pulled Yang Fengyi over, "Come and help him see if his poison is cleared?"

    Yang Fengyi caught his pulse again, and after a while, he also smiled, "The residual poison is indeed cleared, his The cold is gone."

    Li Yanqing held Zhong Yu's hand again, and asked, "Does that mean he will be fine when he wakes up?"

    Yang Fengyi didn't answer.

    Both Li Yanqing and Li Yao's hearts tightened again, and they turned their heads to look at him together.

    "What's the matter? Is there any problem?"

    Yang Fengyi said, "His poison is cured, so he can't die for the time being, but his body..."

    "How?