Chapter 38

Chapter 38. Coaxed to reconcile Li Yanqing did not wake up all day,......

    Li Yanqing didn't wake up all day, and Zhong Yu said that there was nothing particularly serious about his body. He didn't wake up, perhaps because of reasons in his heart.

    In the evening, Mu Shuangxue slept with him all night, afraid that if he needed anything at night, it would be inconvenient for him to have no one around him, but he still didn't wake up until dawn in the morning.

    Mu Shuangxue thought that he had just had a miscarriage, and when he woke up, he must eat some nutritious food to supplement himself, so he went to the kitchen to make soup, and when he went back to his room, he found that the door couldn't be opened.

    Mu Shuangxue knocked on the door, but it was very quiet inside, there was no sound, and she pushed the door, but it still couldn't be opened.

    Knocked on the door again, "Xiao Yan?"

    Zhong Si from the next room heard the movement and came out, "What's wrong?"

    "The door can't be opened, it seems to be locked from the inside."

    Zhong Si thought of the time when he entered the palace It was the same on the first night, the door was closed tightly, and Li Yanqing locked himself inside.

    He knocked on the door and said, "Yan Qing, it's me, can you open the door?"

    Some slight movements came from inside, but the sound disappeared quickly.

    Zhong Yu knocked on the door again, "Yan Qing?"

    This time, there was no more sound from inside.

    Mu Shuangxue asked, "What should I do now?"

    "Open the door."

    "What?"

    "I still have the impression that the latch inside is not thick, and it can be broken with internal force."

    Mu Shuangxue understood, and gathered together. Internal force, a palm passed, the door latch was interrupted, and the door opened in response.

    When he walked in, there was no one on the bed, and after looking around, he realized that Li Yanqing was huddled in a corner of the room, wearing only a middle coat and no shoes on his feet.

    When he walked in, he found that there were still bits of blood on the ground, and in his hand was a fragment of a broken bowl.

    Mu Shuangxue walked up to him and knelt down, calling softly, "Xiao Yan."

    Li Yanqing didn't move, not even rolling his eyes.

    Mu Shuangxue took his clothes and came over to help him put them on, but he didn't move at all. After helping him put on his clothes, he saw blood on his left sleeve from the corner of the eye, and pushed his sleeve up to take a look. There were five or six wounds on it, and the entire arm looked bloody.

    "You... what are you doing?"

    Li Yanqing still didn't respond, and stared straight ahead, as if she had lost her mind.

    Mu Shuangxue pulled Zhong Si, "What's wrong with him? What's going on?"

    Seeing that Mu Shuangxue was obviously frightened, Zhong Si said, "Don't worry, he's neither stupid nor crazy."

    Mu Shuangxue His expression became dissatisfied, as if he was blaming him for seeing and speaking out his bad guesses.     Zhong Yu went to the other side of Li Yanqing and squatted