Chapter 101

Chapter 101. Don't bully the patients around the imperial city, the people of Green Lake Villa...

    Around the imperial city, people in Green Lake Villa are paying close attention to whether there is any change in the imperial city, especially whether there are people from the palace leaving the imperial city. This is what Mu Bosong wants them to pay attention to in the past two days.

    Mu Shuangxue and Li Yanqing left the palace together, and then they parted ways to go to two places in Suzhou.

    After Mu Shuangxue separated from Li Yanqing, she wanted to find out about the situation with one or two people who were hiding in the nearby Bihu Villa, but they have been hiding very well recently, and with the large number of disciples outside, Mu Shuangxue is not alone Once they knew each other, they couldn't tell which one was the right one, so they had to give up and rode straight to Bihu Villa.

    Once on the island, Mu Shuangxue went straight to Mu Bosong's residence.

    Hearing the cry of a baby in the room, he pushed the door open without knocking on the door and walked in. He saw Chen Su holding Li Yanqing and her newborn baby, and Mu Bosong was beside him.

    "Shuangxue, why did you come back suddenly?"

    Mu Shuangxue replied, "Zhongyu's condition has stabilized, and Xiaoyan can relax now. It's time for me to bring the child back."

    "Go back? Here is Your home." Mu Bosong asked again, "Brother Zhong Xian, how is his physical condition now?"

    "He has woken up, but his body is still weak, and it will take some time to recover."

    Mu Bosong nodded, and asked casually, " Why are you here? Where is His Royal Highness the Crown Prince?"

    "Zhong Yu is still living in Suiyufang, he has gone to see him, and I will be enough to pick up the child."

    Mu Bosong nodded again understandingly "In that case, it's okay to let your sister-in-law take care of the child for a few more days. It's not good to take care of the child while taking care of the sick. If it's said to stay in the palace and let those palace people take care of it, it's better to take it with your own family. It 's reassuring."

    Chen Su also said, "Shuangxue, don't worry, I will help you and Your Highness take care of the child."

    Mu Shuangxue gritted her teeth lightly, and said, "But Xiaoyan has already told him Father made a deal, and said he would carry it over to show him."

    Mu Bosong's face turned gloomy, and he snorted coldly.

    Mu Shuangxue said, "No matter what else, Xiaoyan has already agreed. I have to take the baby back.

    " I dare not let you mess around."

    Mu Shuangxue walked up to Chen Su and stared at the baby in her arms, "Brother, what if I said that I must take the child back today?"

    Mu Bosong walked over and took Mu Shuangxue Separated from Chen Su, "Shuangxue, why are you in such a hurry? Is there any other reason?"

    Mu Shuangxue took a half step back, and in Mu Bosong's eyes, she was guilty.

    "There is no other reason, but I have already agreed to Xiaoyan."

    Mu Bosong asked, "Then what did His Royal Highness tell you? Why did it have to be today?"

    Mu Shuangxue hesitated, "I didn't say anything, I just said Yes. Brother, I really want to take the child away today.”

    Mu Bosong’s eyes froze, “What if I just don’t agree?”