Chapter 7

Chapter 7. In Xiaoyan's small and dark warehouse, Li Yanqing sat hugging her knees...

    In the small and dark warehouse, Li Yanqing sat on the ground with her knees hugged.

    He didn't know what he wanted to do, and he didn't know why it happened. It was as if there was something in his heart that he didn't know what it was. He thought it was gone long ago, but in fact, something that had been hiding for a long time suddenly exploded.

    Hiding in a dark corner alone like this was one of his favorite things to do when he was a child.

    Ever since he could remember, he had to act every day, playing someone who wasn't him.

    Although Father said that he loved him the most every day, and gave him the best food and clothing he could find in the entire Yu Country, every time he told Father that he was so tired and didn't want to pretend anymore, would it be okay? His father would always tell him that his thinking like this made his father very disappointed, and he would also disappoint his mother who lost her life in order to give birth to him.

    Gradually, he stopped talking, and he began to look forward to the nightfall every day, so that he could hide, hide in a corner, where no one could see, without any more camouflage.     But these are all things that happened when he was a child. In his memory, after the 15th weak crown, he never had this idea of ​​wanting to hide even once, until now...     what happened that night, do you mind ?     Of course I mind.     Mind being robbed of your innocence? Actually...not really.     The most uncomfortable thing for me should be that she treated me condescendingly that night, suppressing me like that, and looking down at me when it was over, telling myself that I can choose to go with her, and she will be responsible.     It was as if she had marked herself against her will and was willing to take responsibility, that was a great favor, and she should be grateful to her in turn.     It's just because she is a god, without her, there will be other lands, and no matter how bad it is, there will be many female middle class rushing to be favored by her.     Even though he is a prince, he is still treated like this because of his gender.

    Just because he is Dikun and bears the position of the prince, he can only conceal his true gender from the outside world and pretend to be a heavenly stem.

    Because I am Dikun, I am not worthy.

    Outside the door, Mu Shuangxue tried to push the door, only to find that it was locked by him.

    Mu Shuangxue asked Yang Li in a daze, "What's wrong with him?"

    Yang Li thought for a while, and then replied uncertainly, "Did something you say just now made him unhappy?"

    Mu Shuangxue didn't understand even more." Which sentence?"

    Yang Li shook her head, "I don't know either. But I heard that Dikun wants to be pampered and coaxed, why don't you try coaxing it?"

    Mu Shuangxue didn't understand anymore, and just wanted to ask Yang Li How to coax, the latter hurriedly said, "I don't understand either, don't ask me, figure it out on your own."

    Mu Shuangxue stared at the door for a long time, then knocked on the door.

    "Xiao Yan, are you alright?"

    There was no sound in the quiet room, but Yang Li next to her had goose bumps all over her body.

    This was the first time she heard Mu Shuangxue speak in such a gentle tone, and she was really not used to it.