Chapter 8

Chapter 8. I marked it. Not long after eating the wontons, Yang...

    Not long after eating the wontons and going back, Yang Li came to look for them. She put a package of things on the table in her hand, and when she opened it, it was all that Li Yanqing wanted.

    Li Yanqing couldn't help sighing in his heart that their organization was quite efficient.

    Yang Li stuffed the clothes Li Yanqing wanted into his hands, "Go and try it on, and see how it looks. I think this color suits you very well, and you should look good in it."

    Li Yanqing touched the clothes in his hand, It is the kind of yarn with a very soft texture, the color is milky white, not as noble as pure white, but clean and gentle.

    In fact, Li Yanqing still likes this kind of light-colored clothes. In order to look like a god in the palace, all his clothes are dark-colored, and he has never worn this soft color.

    He remembered that when he was young, there was a batch of precious materials for tribute, and his father asked him to make some new clothes for him. At that time, he had his eyes on a pair of soft milky white clothes. He said he liked this color, but his father chose black and dark blue for him, because wearing dark clothes would look more like a heavenly stem.

    Seeing him staring at the clothes in a daze, Mu Shuangxue asked, "What's the matter? Don't you like it?"

    Mu Shuangxue looked at Yang Li, but before she could speak, Yang Li said first, "You don't want me to change it, do you? I don't Go, it's far away! Besides, I didn't buy this for him to wear normally, just wear it a little bit, it doesn't matter if he likes it or not, as long as the effect is good."

    "Then tell me where the store is, and I'll go."

    Yang Li smiled Said , "Senior Sister, you don't need to be spoiled like this?"

    Li Yanqing interrupted them and said, "You guys are enough, I haven't said a word. I think this one is very good, so there is no need to change it."

    Li Yanqing finished speaking , took the clothes and turned into the room to change.

    The neckline of this dress is relatively wide, perfectly exposing his collarbone, and the outer layer of gauze has just been put on the shoulders, which makes people feel that the clothes can slide off the shoulders just by pulling them casually.

    In order to make the whole thing more suitable, he took off the headband on his head again, and walked out the door with his hair down.

    "What do you think?" The

    two raised their heads upon hearing the words, and their eyes seemed to be fixed on Li Yanqing.

    Mu Shuangxue stared at him blankly. It was the first time she had seen him look like a dikun, making people want to protect him, want to... pamper him.

    They have known each other for a short time, and he always gives Mu Shuangxue a feeling that he doesn't look like Dikun, especially the proud eyes he inadvertently reveals, and the occasional domineering tone when he speaks... ...

    Yang Li walked around Li Yanqing, clapping her hands, "It's not bad, it looks delicious."

    Li Yanqing lifted his chin slightly, and winked at Yang Li, "It depends on whether you have the ability to eat me."

    Voice As soon as it fell, Mu Shuangxue took a coat and wrapped it around Li Yanqing's body.

    "What are you doing?"