Chapter 11

Chapter 11. Thinking of him at noon, the emperor has already been sealed and...

    At noon, Feng Shen and Li Tai had been watching the emperor's side, but the East Palace seemed calm, and Li Yanqing was still asleep in the bedroom.

    Seeing that he was in a deep sleep, Zhong Yu sat down beside his bed and cautiously put his hand under the quilt, trying to feel his pulse.

    Just when Zhong Yu touched Li Yanqing's hand, there was a noise outside the door, so Zhong Yu could only get up and go outside to look.

    Outside, Feng Shen wanted to come in to see Li Yanqing, but was stopped by the palace servants outside.

    Zhong Yu went out and saluted, "Master Prime Minister, Your Highness is still resting, it is really inconvenient at this time."

    Feng Shen looked at Zhong Yu with obvious suspicion in his eyes.

    "It's been almost a month, and his injury hasn't healed yet? If the injury is so severe, why should I ask the Imperial Medical Office, and it said that His Highness never invited an imperial doctor?"

    "Your Highness never liked being with others Get in touch more, it's not like you don't know, besides, his injury can be dealt with by the officials, so he didn't ask the imperial doctor."

    "I don't like to be in contact with others..." Feng Shen stroked the beard on his chin, "I am his teacher, and I am also a neighbor Is it okay if I go to see him?"

    Feng Shen was afraid that he must see Li Yanqing today, and if he tried to evade it, it would appear that they had something to do with them, so Zhong Yu bowed his hands again.

    "What did the Prime Minister say, but if you must see His Highness, please wait a moment, because His Highness is really still asleep, I will wake him up first."

    Feng Shen said nothing more, with a straight face, Stand with hands behind your back.

    The person Feng Shen suspected was actually Li Tai, but Li Tai's behavior in front of the emperor just now really didn't look like he did it. If it's really not Li Tai, then I'm afraid...

    Feng Shen doesn't want to doubt Li Yanqing, but he is really suspicious recently.

    During this period of time, he used his injury to stay behind closed doors and not see anyone. It was really abnormal, so he decided to come and see him in person, so as to dispel his doubts.

    Zhong Yu returned to the room, squatted down beside Li Yanqing's bed, and patted him lightly.

    "Yan Qing?"

    Li Yanqing slowly opened his eyes, "Huh?"

    "Feng Shen is here. He wants to see you. I looked at him and seemed suspicious of you. I told him that your injuries are not serious, but your body You haven't recovered yet, don't reveal your secrets later."

    Li Yanqing rubbed her eyes and sat up, her head is still a little dizzy.

    "Yeah." Suddenly thought of something again "Zhong Si..."

    "What's wrong?"

    "According to the days, I...should I take that medicine?"

    Zhong Si was taken aback.

    That's right, I almost forgot about this because I was worried about Li Yanqing.

    He is Dikun, and during the rain and dew period once a month, in order not to reveal his secrets, he has to take medicine to suppress it. Calculating the time, it will be time in about two days.