Chapter 36

Chapter 36. Only I Can Bully You Seeing Li Yanqing lying on the ground,...

    Seeing Li Yanqing collapsed on the ground, the assassin swung his sword, but the sword didn't fall, and he froze on the spot.

    A small dagger flew over and stuck in the middle of his throat, a stream of blood gushed out of his mouth, and then he fell straight to the ground.

    A woman walked slowly, and after all the assassins saw her face clearly, they forgot at least for a moment that they were carrying out the assassination mission.

    She is none other than Yu Country's number one beauty, the second princess Li Yao, and there are a dozen other people following Li Yao.

    Li Yao took out a token, which was carved from a piece of ordinary purple jade. The most special thing is that the token is covered with cracks, and the shape of these cracks is combined like a word, Ling.

    She said, "The Suiyu Token is here, who dares to make it again?"

    "The Suiyu Token? The Suiyu Token of Suiyufang?"

    "Could this be the owner of Suiyufang?" The

    assassins took a few steps back.

    Suiyufang, they dare to kill even the heavenly stems in the villa. In the world, if Bihu Villa is said to have the most prestige, then it is not easy to mess with the number one, it must be Suiyufang.

    Li Yao took half a step forward, and said coldly, "The Broken Jade Order is here, get out if you don't want to die!"

    As long as the assassins were wounded or not, as long as they were still alive, they all hurriedly got out of here. up.

    Li Yao walked up to Li Yanqing and squatted down.

    "How can you be so useless? If I arrived later, you would have been killed by them. When do you think you will not be such a waste?"

    Li Yanqing felt so kind for the first time when she heard Li Yao scolding herself. so pleasing to the ear.

    "Don't you hate me? Why did you come to save me? Are you unhappy that they are going to kill me?"

    "Because..." Li Yao looked at him condescendingly and said, "Only I can bully you."

    "I... Li Yanqing frowned, "Ah... ah!"

    "What's wrong?"

    Li Yanqing saw Li Yao's eyes, as if she was concerned about herself, tears fell uncontrollably.

    "Second Sister...I'm pregnant, my stomach hurts...my stomach hurts..."

    Li Yao was startled, looked at his abdomen, pulled off the cloak that was covering him, and found his lower abdomen Already uplifted.

    He reached out and touched it, and pressed it lightly.

    "Ah! It hurts...it hurts..."

    Li Yao was so frightened that she withdrew her hand and froze on the spot, not knowing what to do.

    "Second sister...my stomach hurts..." Li Yanqing looked at Li Yao with eyes like a drowning person grabbing a straw.

    Li Yao stood up and called the people she brought over. After they came up, she pointed to some of them and said, "You guys, hurry up and find a carriage."

    "Yes." Then he

    pointed to some others . Humane said, "Zhong Yu and Mu Shuangxue must be on their way here now, and they must be taking the official road. You go to them. If there is any change in my location, I will contact you with a signal flare."