Chapter 17

Chapter 17. Let's make an appointment After returning to the residence, Li Yanqing took off his shoes...

    After returning to the residence, Li Yanqing took off his shoes and got into the quilt and lay down with his clothes on. He didn't want to talk or talk to Mu Shuangxue.

    It was very cold, both physically and mentally, and I really wanted to hide myself in a small grid.

    Mu Shuangxue sat by the bed and touched him lightly.

    "Xiao Yan..."

    Li Yanqing turned around and didn't want to see her, curled up on the bed with his back to her, and pressed his abdomen with his hands under the quilt.

    "Xiao Yan, are you okay?"

    Her tone was very gentle.

    Even though her tone of voice to herself is gentle now, it still feels so cold to be by her side.

    Because Li Yanqing was completely awake now, and was woken up by a basin of cold water.

    Her tenderness is not towards herself, she will be tender to that Dikun named Zhong Yan, but she is not Zhong Yan at all, she is Li Yanqing, the person she wants to kill with all her heart.

    She will be kind to Zhong Yan, will help him out, will take care of him and protect him, and will... like him.

    However, Zhong Yan did not exist at all.

    Li Yanqing curled up in the quilt, wrapped the quilt tightly, "I'm cold, let me sleep for a while."

    Mu Shuangxue touched his forehead and found that his forehead was not hot or had a fever, so he was relieved.

    "What's wrong with you? Is there something wrong?"

    "Well, I have a stomachache, and I just want to sleep for a while. Leave me alone."

    Sitting on the edge of the bed, Mu Shuangxue looked at Li Yanqing worriedly, stretched out her hand, Help him gently caress through the quilt.

    "Why does my stomach hurt again? Are you okay?"

    Li Yanqing pushed her hand away, "Don't touch me."

    Mu Shuangxue could hear that he was angry in his tone. She thought about why he was angry, but she didn't understand.

    Reminiscing that the last time I made him unhappy because I said something that would make him careless, I thought, maybe this time it will be the same.

    "Xiaoyan, did I say something wrong just now and made you angry? Tell me, what did I say wrong? I will definitely not say it next time."

    Li Yanqing still turned his back to Mu Shuangxue, and said "You didn't say anything wrong, you didn't do anything wrong, it's just that I realized that we are two people after all, we can't be friends, let alone become friends... Today I am really tired, I can't walk anymore, and I will borrow it in the end." One day, tomorrow morning I will leave. We should not meet again in the future, just treat it as if we have never known each other, and let this be the difference." When

    Mu Shuangxue heard that he was going to leave, she still said it so decisively, saying whatever she wanted Dangdang had never met him before, so he straightened his body and made him lie on his back and look at him.

    "Xiaoyan, is it because of the prince?"

    Mu Shuangxue thought about it, he and the prince are also related, and if she said something like that, it might hurt his heart, so she said again, "If you are because of this If you get angry, then I can assure you that I don’t have to personally take action against the prince, but Bihu Villa is not up to me, I can only guarantee myself.”