Chapter 31

Chapter 31. The whole day after the crown prince married his concubine and returned to the palace, Li Yanqing...

    The next day after returning to the palace, Li Yanqing was in a state of constant ups and downs, but nothing happened.

    I slept all night with anxiety in my heart, and the next morning, Li Yan woke up early in the morning, but he was not at all refreshed.

    He took off the jade lock pendant that Mu Shuangxue gave him under the pillow and hung it around his neck.

    As soon as he put it in the collar, the jade was very cold against his body, and his body shivered.

    Li Yanqing lowered his head, feeling the warmth of the jade bit by bit, when suddenly his face was touched, he trembled, and when he looked up, it was Zhong Xuan.

    Zhong Si touched the shadow under his eyes with his fingertips, "Have you not slept well these past few nights? The underside of your eyes are black and blue."

    Li Yanqing suddenly grabbed Zhong Si's hand, "Zhong Si, don't go early, I Just tell your father that you are sick and can’t go. You should hurry out of the palace, there is still time to go. If you really have no place to go, then go to Bihu Villa and find their deputy owner Mu Shuangxue. You take this with you. Come on."

    Li Yanqing took the longevity lock out of his collar, and was about to take it off to Zhong Yu, but was stopped.

    Seeing him startled, Zhong Yu put his hands on his abdomen, and comforted him, "Be careful, your stomach hurts if you fluctuate too much."

    "I'm serious, you take this on, and then go Look for Mu Shuangxue." Li Yanqing still took off the pendant and stuffed it into Zhong Yu's hand, "You put it away. Today's morning must be uneasy, so hurry up and treat it as me." Please."

    Zhong Yu took the pendant from him, but gave it to Li Yanqing to hang it around his neck again.

    "You don't believe me?"

    Li Yanqing was taken aback, "I...Of course I will always believe in you."

    "Then don't arrange any retreat for me, I don't need it. Let's go, it's time to go to court."

    "But..."

    "Come on, let's go."

    In the court hall, Li Yanqing felt it as soon as he entered, and the occasional gazes cast on him by all the officials were strange.

    I can't help but start to feel hairy, do they already know everything?

    Zhong Yu stood at the end of the line and exchanged eyes with Li Yanqing for the last time. Li Yanqing walked to the forefront of the courtier line and stood with Li Tai.

    After the emperor arrived at the scene, he paid homage first as usual, and then the emperor used to ask what he wanted to play, and then a few officials came out to make a report.

    Li Yanqing felt like beating drums in his heart the whole time, but everything was normal and nothing happened.

    The next thing to be played is almost done, the emperor asked again as usual, but still no one came out, so he prepared to disperse the court.

    At this time, the Minister of Rites led all the courtiers of the Ministry of Rites to stand out and walk to the middle of the hall.

    Wei Yun, Minister of the Ministry of Rites, said, "Your Majesty, His Highness the Crown Prince has already reached the age of marriage. For the sake of the royal heirs and the longevity of the country, His Highness the Crown Prince should accept a concubine."