Chapter 30

Chapter 30. Good things are approaching. The hall is dead, standing...

    The hall was lifeless, and all the civil and military officials standing there had a cold expression on their faces. Li Yanqing stood where he was, knowing in his heart that they were doing this because of his own affairs, and wanted to leave, but couldn't.

    "You are Dikun, how can you be the prince of Yu Kingdom?"

    "The future master of Yu Kingdom is actually Dikun? Doesn't this make people laugh?"

    Li Yanqing seemed to have roots under his feet, standing still No, and I couldn't see who was speaking.

    A black figure walked in front of him, and he saw clearly that it was Li Tai.

    Li Tai asked, "Are you worthy of being a prince?"

    "I..." Li Yanqing was speechless because of the fear of revealing her gender.

    "You are not worthy, you are not worthy at all! You know in your heart that you, you, are not worthy."

    "Shut up!" Li Yanqing pointed at the shadow in front of him, the defense line in his heart gradually collapsed, and shouted hoarsely, "I am the earth!" What’s wrong with Kun? I’m better than you in everything! If I’m not worthy, are you worthy? Aside from being born a god, what else are you better than me?”

    “Xiaoyan? Xiaoyan?”

    Li Yanqing was shaken awake, opened her eyes Opening his eyes, he found that it was already dawn, and he was already lying on the bed in Mu Shuangxue's other courtyard, and Mu Shuangxue was watching him worriedly beside him.

    Seeing him open his eyes, Mu Shuangxue relaxed a little.

    "Xiao Yan, how are you? Is there something wrong? You have been sleeping restlessly just now."

    Li Yanqing's heartbeat was still a little fast, and then slowed down, and then said, "I'm fine, I just had a nightmare just now."

    Li Yanqing was a little bit broken, Looking back, I recalled what happened last night.

    Last night, Mu Shuangxue forcibly pulled her away from Yayuan. She was flustered and confused. She still didn't understand what was going on with Zhong Yu and Li Yao. Her mood was too complicated, and then... fainted.

    Well, Zhong Yu now...

    Li Yanqing sat up, "Shuangxue, I have to go to Yayuan again."

    Mu Shuangxue stopped Li Yanqing who was about to get out of bed, "Are you worried about Zhong Si? I sent someone to watch over there last night, my People saw that there was already a carriage to take him back to the palace this morning, so you don't have to worry."

    Li Yanqing breathed a sigh of relief, "That's good."

    "Xiao Yan, how are you?"

    "Me?" Li Yanqing thought, she would faint last night Maybe it was because she was pregnant with the child, and she said, "I'm fine. Shuangxue, I'm going back."

    "We just met, and you're leaving?"

    Mu Shuangxue thought about how much she was looking forward to meeting these days, because He said before that when we meet again this time, he will tell himself everything about him, but now, he seems to have completely forgotten it, and he is inevitably disappointed.

    "Yeah. I have something to do at home. I want to go back. I'll come to you when I'm done."

    "What's the matter? How long will it take?"