Chapter 34

Chapter 34. Happily getting along in Bihu Mountain Villa, Mu Shuangxue chats with Zhong Yu...

    Bihu Villa, Mu Shuangxue and Zhong Yu chatted for a long time, and the content of the chat was of course about Li Yanqing.

    After the chat this time, Mu Shuangxue's ambivalence toward Li Yanqing was completely let go.

    Mu Shuangxue took the longevity lock jade pendant and handed it to Zhong Yu, "Please, give it to him again for me."

    "You go and give it to him yourself."

    "I..."

    Zhong Yu smiled and said, "Are you already in?" Isn't the princess who has obtained the royal family tree going back to the palace?"

    Mu Shuangxue was taken aback.

    She never thought that perhaps this wedding ceremony could be counted.

    She suddenly thought again, Li Yanqing said that as long as she went, he would marry her regardless of success or failure, did that mean that?

    "What did you think of? Smiling so happily."

    Mu Shuangxue raised her eyes to look at Zhong Si, a little embarrassed.

    "It's nothing. Then I'll go back with you, and I hope he can forgive me."

    "He will." Zhong Yu looked at the sky outside. Although it was almost evening, it was still not dark. "Let's set off now, later It's getting dark, find an inn to stay for one night, and you can go back to the palace tomorrow."

    "Okay."

    Mu Shuangxue pushed open the door, only to see Mu Bosong standing outside the door with several disciples from the village.

    "Brother, what do you mean?"

    Mu Bosong looked at Zhong Yu and said, "My dear brother, you are the first guest to come to the island, and you are Aunt Wei's nephew. We are also brothers. Order some good wine, and tomorrow I will take you to pay homage to those elders from that year."

    Zhong Yu and Mu Shuangxue looked at each other, and Mu Shuangxue said, "Brother, I have something to do, I have to go to the imperial city as soon as possible, tonight Just go."

    Mu Bosong narrowed his eyes, "Why are you in such a hurry?"

    Mu Shuangxue looked at Zhong Yu, who explained, "It's actually like this. Aunt Wei has encountered something personally and needs Shuangxue to help her. Shuangxue has already agreed to it just now. I didn't ask about the specifics, but it's quite Urgent."

    "Is it something tricky? Do you need to go there overnight? Why don't I go there myself?" Mu Bosong's tone was completely suspicious.

    When Mu Shuangxue was nervous, Zhong Yu's face was completely calm, and she smiled, "I'm not in a hurry, and it doesn't have to be overnight, maybe Lingmei has a quick temper."

    Mu Shuangxue didn't speak.

    Mu Bosong's suspicion obviously didn't let go because of his words, he glanced at them, and said to Zhong Yu, "My dear brother, go to my place for a drink tonight, and I will ask my wife to cook two small dishes."

    " I'm sorry, I'm really not evasive, but if I can't drink, I really want to let down Brother Mu's kindness."

    Mu Bosong didn't force him, and said, "That Shuangxue, treat your guests well."

    "Yes."

    Mu Bosong After Song left, Mu Shuangxue pulled Zhong Si into the room and closed the door.