Chapter 62

Chapter 62. After giving up riding a horse and taking a carriage instead of asking for support, I rushed to...

    After giving up riding and taking a carriage instead, the speed of the journey slowed down a lot. Originally, it took another three days to reach Quzhou, but now it took another five days to arrive.

    Quzhou is not the same as the bustling and bustling imperial city, nor is it the same as the barren and dilapidated Yanzhou that I visited before. It is a picturesque place with beautiful mountains and clear waters, which is very suitable for leisurely sightseeing.

    Li Yanqing has been lying on the side of the car window looking out, unwilling to retract into the carriage.

    "Xiaoyan, you've been in this twisted posture for an hour, aren't you tired?"

    Li Yanqing was reminded by her, only to find that her waist was really sore, and finally sat down again.

    He thumped his waist and said, "Oh, it's so sore."

    Mu Shuangxue sighed and massaged his waist.

    "Shuangxue, why do you come here for a meeting of your Jianghu gangs? Aren't you the biggest gang? Shouldn't other gangs come to you?"

    Mu Shuangxue replied, "Most of those well-established Jianghu gangs are chasing Those who worship Buddhism or Taoism, Quzhou is rumored to be the place with the most celestial spirit, and it is an auspicious place. Therefore, a long time ago, the unwritten rule in the world was to come to Quzhou for important events. Before there was Bihu Villa This is the rule."

    "Then what's the big deal this time?" Li Yanqing asked.

    "The rule of the world is to compete for the leader of the martial arts once every five years. The five-year period has come, and the process must go through."

    Li Yanqing heard a little bit of complacency in Mu Shuangxue's tone, and said, "Yes, yes, I know , you are the most powerful, and it will definitely be you in the end."

    Mu Shuangxue smiled lightly and said nothing.

    Li Yanqing asked again, "Then, has my second sister ever competed with your brother for the leader of the martial arts?"

    Mu Shuangxue shook her head, "Suiyufang never participated in such things, but now that I think about it, it's no wonder that she is a princess, so she must not care." Yes ."

    Li Yanqing hummed, and said, "It's not easy for your brother to build Bihu Villa and make it so big, isn't it?"

    Mu Shuangxue looked out of the window and said softly, "It's not easy. We were young at that time, and most of them were around ten years old. He was older, but he had just turned eighteen. He brought Looking at a group of children who couldn't even wipe away their tears, they gritted their teeth and carried them over."

    Li Yanqing held Mu Shuangxue's hand, "Shuangxue, what happened back then, can you tell me?"

    Mu Shuangxue hugged Li Yanqing , stroking his belly.

    "It will scare the baby."

    "Baby tell me not to be afraid."

    Mu Shuangxue continued to caress his slightly raised abdomen, "I'll find a chance to tell you later, it's really not a good story."

    Li Yanqing knew that it was just If she were to recall these things, she would definitely feel sad, and she couldn't bear to keep asking.

    "Shuangxue, speaking of your brother... he is very skilled, right? But he gives me the feeling that he is more of a literati, not that rough at all."