Chapter 37

Chapter 37. I like you too The next morning, Mu Shuangxue and Zhong Yu rushed to...

    The next morning, Mu Shuangxue and Zhong Yu rushed to the inn where Li Yao placed Li Yanqing in Yanzhou. When they arrived, Li Yao was lying beside the bed, and Li Yanqing was still asleep.

    Li Yao looked up and saw them, and asked confusedly, "Why did you come here?"

    Mu Shuangxue glanced at the guilty Zhong Si beside him, shook his forearm, and then walked to the bedside.

    "How is he?"

    Li Yao said, "The child was not kept, so sorry. He is pregnant, how could you let him come to this kind of place alone?"

    "I..." Mu Shuangxue lowered her head and was speechless.

    Zhong Yu lightly squeezed Mu Shuangxue's shoulder, then walked to the edge of the bed and sat down, took Li Yanqing's hand out of the quilt to feel his pulse.

    "How?" Mu Shuangxue asked.

    "He's a bit weak after giving birth, but it's okay. He's in good health. He can rest in bed and recuperate for a few days, and he'll be back to normal. But keep warm these few days, and don't let him get wind."

    "I know. Seeing

    Mu Shuangxue's indifferent attitude, Li Yao was a little angry, "He and your child lost, aren't you sad at all? He was very sad. He heard last night that the child could not be kept. He was very sad. Finally, I passed out from crying."

    Li Yao protected Li Yanqing in his words, which surprised Zhong Yu.

    And Mu Shuangxue, in her heart...

    Because Zhong Yu told her in advance that even if the child was born, there would still be problems, so when she learned that Li Yanqing had a small childbirth, it really didn't matter because she lost the child. And sad.

    However, when Li Yao said that Li Yanqing was very sad because of the miscarriage, Mu Shuangxue felt that she had gone too far and was very irresponsible.

    After Li Yao finished speaking, she lay sleepily on the side of the bed. Zhong Yu realized that she was wrong, and shook her hand. Her palm was very hot, and when he touched her forehead, it was also hot.

    He also took her pulse and asked, "Princess, you have a fever. Did you catch a cold last night?"

    Li Yao's mind was in chaos, and he thought hard, and said, "Last night, I sent people to look for the carriage. They went for a long time and didn't come back. It's probably not easy to find... Then Li Yanqing called him cold, so I took my carriage. Take off your clothes and keep him warm... I promised you to keep him safe, I promised you, I will definitely do it. Last night, it was quite cold wearing only a jacket..."

    "I'm sorry, I should I came over overnight last night."

    Seeing this, Mu Shuangxue put a pat on Zhong Si's shoulder, without saying anything.

    Zhong Yu picked up Li Yao, and said to Mu Shuangxue, "Yan Qing will wake up at any time, you can stay with him here, and I will take the princess to the next room."

    "Okay."

    Zhong Yu hugged Li Yao Go to the next room, put her on the bed and cover her with a quilt. He took out the silver needles he was carrying and gave her the needles, then helped her cover the quilt over her shoulders and tucked her in, and was going to visit Li Yanqing next door.

    As soon as they got up, Li Yao stopped him.

    "Don't go..."

    Zhong Yu stuffed her hand back into the quilt, "A Yao, put your hand in the quilt, don't take it out, be obedient.