Chapter 60

Chapter 60. Confirmed that she is pregnant again with Mu Shuangxue, originally planning to have a relationship with Li Yanqing...

    Mu Shuangxue was planning to go back to the palace with Li Yanqing, but recently there happened to be some affairs in the world. Therefore, Mu Bosong wanted Mu Shuangxue to go there first, and then return to the palace. Li Yanqing could stay in the village for a while.

    But Li Yanqing didn't do it, he wanted to go with Mu Shuangxue.

    In the past, Mu Shuangxue usually came forward for such matters.

    Mu Bosong founded Bihu Mountain Villa not because of his status in the Jianghu, and he didn't want to get involved in too many disputes in the Jianghu, but in the position of the leader of the alliance, he had to participate in the joint activities of many gangs, so he always asked Mu Shuangxue to attend .

    Mu Shuangxue is the deputy owner and the owner's younger sister. Her attendance is enough to represent Bihu Villa, but she is not the owner, so there is no need to express her opinion on many things on the spot. In case something happens, you can Leave Mu Bosong enough time to consider and make the best decision.     This time, Mu Shuangxue was going to take a carriage with Li Yanqing, but when she mentioned this, she subconsciously glanced at someone who seemed to have a bulging stomach, and then Li Yanqing refused to take the carriage to prove that she was not pregnant. To ride a horse.     Along the way, Mu Shuangxue was worried that he would have a stomachache, but at the end of the day, he seemed to be fine.     As the sky was getting dark, Li Yanqing looked at the sky, "Shuangxue, it's getting late today, find an inn to stay, we'll go on our way tomorrow."     "Tired?"     "I'm hungry, I want to eat."     Li Yanqing It's true that I feel hungry, but after riding a horse one day, I did have some dull pain in my lower abdomen, but the pain is mild and can barely be ignored.     Li Yanqing and Mu Shuangxue found a good-looking inn, went in and ordered food, and then another group of people came in. They were all dressed in similar clothes, and they looked like they belonged to the same Jianghu gang.     Mu Shuangxue gave Li Yanqing a wink, and then changed to a low-key and hidden position and sat with her back to the group of people.     Li Yanqing followed and sat down opposite Mu Shuangxue.     "What's the matter? Do you have enmity with them in Bihu Villa?"

    "No, I just don't want to be recognized. I don't like to chat with people I don't know well."

    "Oh." Li Yanqing said that she didn't like chatting, and she understood very well, and asked, "Then who are they?"

    "They are Sifang Yes, we have a good relationship with Bihu Villa."

    After a while, Xiao Er brought the dishes to Li Yanqing and Mu Shuangxue.

    "Guest officers, would you like some wine? The shop's signature is sweet-scented osmanthus wine, would you like some to try?"

    Li Yanqing nodded, "Okay, bring the best wine in your shop."

    "Okay "Wait a minute .

    " Mu Shuangxue called the waiter in the inn, "Give us the best tea, and we won't drink the wine."

    Li Yanqing felt disappointed. "Hey, this is the first time I have traveled in the rivers and lakes. What kind of tea do you drink? That’s how you feel.”

    Mu Shuangxue wanted to tell him that you can’t drink now, it’s not good for the child, and she was afraid that he would be unhappy, so she said, “The world is dangerous, so it’s better not to drink and to stay sober.

    ” I'll listen to you in Jianghu." The

    two began to eat, and the waiter went to greet the group of people from the Sifang Club who came in just now.