Chapter 6

Chapter 6. Come to hurt each other A few days after that, Li Yanqing lived...

    In the next few days, Li Yanqing stayed at Mu Shuangxue's place to recover from his injuries, but he didn't have the chance to chat with Mu Shuangxue too much.

    One is that Mu Shuangxue didn't talk much, and I don't know if it was because she didn't talk much about the truth or because she didn't trust him, but she didn't talk to him much. The second is that Mu Shuangxue didn't show up very often, she only showed up when he was eating and changing his dressing, and the rest of the time she stayed by herself in the backyard where she lived.

    This afternoon, because the wound didn't hurt too much, Li Yanqing didn't want to rest all the time, so she took the initiative to find Mu Shuangxue.

    He had just arrived in the backyard, before he saw anyone, he heard the sound of sharp swords piercing the wind, walked over and saw that Mu Shuangxue was practicing sword.

    "Mu Xia, your sword skills are good."

    Mu Shuangxue put away her sword, "Why are you here?"

    "Can't I come to your side?"

    Mu Shuangxue said nothing.

    Li Yanqing thought that he was just an ordinary dikun in the eyes of others, but he could actually behave a little more like other dikun, so he ran to Mu Shuangxue's side, looking at her with bright eyes.

    "I don't want to stay by myself all the time, can you stay with me more?"

    After saying this, Li Yanqing felt goosebumps all over her body.

    Mu Shuangxue blushed slightly from his stare, and a faint radiance began to radiate from her body uncontrollably.

    Li Yanqing smiled and said, "What's wrong with you?"

    Mu Shuangxue stopped looking at him, turned and entered the room.

    "Come in."

    Li Yanqing followed in.

    As soon as he entered the room, Li Yanqing turned around and closed the door, and then went to look at Mu Shuangxue, her eyes dodged a bit in embarrassment.

    Li Yanqing also coughed lightly in embarrassment, thinking whether to open the door or not? But when I opened the door again at this time, I always felt that it would look even more strange, as if there was no silver three hundred taels here, so I gave up, went inside and took a look, but saw the night clothes on the table at a glance.

    "Are you planning to go out at night?"

    Mu Shuangxue took the clothes from Li Yanqing's hand and put them away again. "Lu Yu is a lustful person. Tomorrow, he has an appointment with someone to drink flowers and wine at night. Maybe you can try it."

    "You still want to continue to assassinate him?"

    Mu Shuangxue didn't speak, nor did she deny it.

    Li Yanqing asked again, "Have you made an appointment with your fellow sect?"

    "It's just me." Mu Shuangxue said lightly, "The previous assassination mission failed and lost three elites from the same sect. Assassinating Lu Yu is my credit." crime."

    Li Yanqing thought, what she said about compromising the tasks of the three fellow disciples should be the one that assassinated her, and she called these tasks, which further confirmed her conjecture.