Chapter 46

Chapter 46. After capturing Wu Lu in disorder after drinking, when he returned to the East Palace at night...

    After capturing Wu Lu, it was already dark when he returned to the East Palace.

    Although he has been tricked into pleading guilty in public, he has not yet revealed the real culprit behind the scenes, and the interrogation still needs to continue.

    Li Yanqing originally wanted to chat with Zhong Yu for a few follow-ups, but seeing that he seemed to be very tired, he gave up and urged him to go to rest quickly, and he and Mu Shuangxue also returned to the dormitory.

    It was pitch black in the dormitory, and no one lit a lamp.

    Except for cleaning once every three days, Li Yanqing never allowed palace people to enter his bedroom, even if it was cleaning, he had to finish it and leave quickly.

    He sat down in the dark, quite used to the feeling.

    A person is wrapped in the twilight, unable to see anything, but inexplicably has an indescribable sense of freedom.

    However, soon, by the moonlight, he found that there was another person sitting next to him, of course it was Mu Shuangxue.

    She was the same as herself, sitting quietly in the dark, as if she was thinking about something, but she didn't seem to be there.

    "Shuangxue?"

    Mu Shuangxue raised her head upon hearing the sound, "Xiaoyan..."

    "Shuangxue, I...I can't sleep, why don't you sleep first."

    "I can't sleep either."

    Li Yanqing sat silently for a while , and shouted to the outside, "Come here."

    Two palace servants tentatively walked in uncertainly. This was the first time that the prince was preparing for bed and called for someone to serve him.

    At the door, I tentatively asked, "His Royal Highness, do you need anything?"

    "Come here as soon as

    you are told, what are you waiting for?" "Your Highness, what do you want?"

    "Light the lamp, and then serve a jug of wine, Let the kitchen cook two hot dishes."

    "Yes."

    Mu Shuangxue looked at him, and Li Yanqing sat down beside her, holding her hand.

    After sitting like this for a while, the palace servants served all the food and wine that Li Yanqing wanted, and Li Yanqing pulled Mu Shuangxue to sit down at the table.

    Li Yanqing poured a glass of wine for himself and Mu Shuangxue each, and then raised the glasses.

    "Crown Princess, I would like to respect you."

    Mu Shuangxue was amused by him. "Xiao Yan, don't make fun of me."

    Li Yanqing still said solemnly, "Why? Don't you give me face?"

    Mu Shuangxue raised the wine glass and drank it. After that, Li Yanqing also drank up the wine in the glass.

    "Eat a la carte, you'll get drunk just by drinking."

    Li Yanqing ate some side dishes by himself, but Mu Shuangxue didn't move his chopsticks.

    "Xiaoyan, don't you have anything to ask me?"

    "Ask you what?"

    "It was really done by the people from Bihu Villa. Don't you want to ask me anything?"