Chapter 69

Chapter 69. Knowing how hard Mu Bosong walked out of the bedroom, Mu Shuangxue was waiting...

    Mu Bosong walked out of the bedroom and saw Mu Shuangxue waiting outside, but did not leave.

    Seeing him coming out, Mu Shuangxue was about to go in, but Mu Bosong called her to stop.

    "Shuangxue, I already know that the owner of Suiyufang is actually Your Highness the Princess."

    Mu Shuangxue paused for a while, then gently opened the door and glanced at Zhong Si on the bed, and saw that he was calm. Fell asleep, then closed the door and backed out.

    Looking at Mu Bosong, he asked, "Why did you do this? Regardless of whether the owner of Suiyufang is a princess or not, why did you do such a thing?"

    Mu Bosong took a few steps back and asked Mu Shuangxue, "You knew the owner of the workshop a long time ago. Is it the princess?"

    Mu Shuangxue didn't speak.

    "Then why didn't you tell me?"

    At this question, Mu Shuangxue was flabbergasted, lowered her head and said, "I thought you knew."

    "I know that Yayuan belongs to her, but I don't know that Suiyufang is also hers. This number one beauty in Yu Country is quite capable, so Jianghu will also come to meddle."

    "Then why do you want to get along with Suiyufang?"

    Mu Bosong looked very helpless, "It's because they are too mysterious and can't figure it out at all. Road and intention, I don’t know whether it’s an enemy or a friend, plus you and His Royal Highness, you... I don’t want any unexpected things to happen, so I want to act first. But now that I know the truth, Don’t worry, I’ll take care of it.”

    “How do you plan to deal with it?”

    “I’ll write books for the various sects, and I’ll say that through investigation, it’s been confirmed that the enemies of Suiyufang deliberately hired someone to pour dirty water on them ,I have already found out the mastermind behind the scenes, but because I am not a person in the world, I will not disclose my identity. In the future, similar things will never happen again. You can also go back and tell Her Royal Highness to apologize for me. It is really a Misunderstanding."

    His words were so sincere that Mu Shuangxue believed them and nodded.

    After Mu Bosong left, Mu Shuangxue went back into the room and sat down by the bed.

    Looking at Zhong Yu, I always feel that he looks like a gossamer, and I feel uneasy, so I reached into the quilt and touched his hand, but it was warm.

    Zhong Yu slowly opened his eyes, and asked in a breathy voice, "What time is it?"

    Mu Shuangxue patted him like coaxing a child, "Don't worry about the time, take a good rest. I've already sent someone to send a message, and I didn't Said that you fell ill again, I said we still have something to check, we have to live outside for two days, after that we will sort everything out. My brother told me just now, it was a misunderstanding, and he will take care of it "

    "Misunderstanding..."

    "What's wrong?"

    "Nothing."

    Seeing his downcast expression, Mu Shuangxue asked softly, "What did he tell you just now?"

    "It's nothing."

    "What? Are you going to hide it from me again?

    Zhong Yu smiled reluctantly, "He told me some of my past that he found out, I don't really want to say it again, if you want to know, you can ask him, I really don't want to say it again." "