Chapter 2

Chapter 2. From the beginning of the marked banquet to now, Li Yanqing really has no...

    From the beginning of the banquet until now, Li Yanqing really had no intention of enjoying himself, and was thinking about things all the time, until he heard something wrong, and when he looked up, he found a dancer flying towards him pointing at his direction.

    Li Yanqingshun quickly realized what was going on, picked up the wine cup on the table and threw it over, and the dancer leaned back to avoid it.

    Seeing her dodging, Li Yanqing stood up and took his saber, drew out the sharp sword, threw the scabbard aside, and prepared to fight. He had just taken two steps when he suddenly felt a burning and powerless feeling in his body, which made him almost unable to stand still.

    Li Yanqing glanced at the wine he drank just now, and didn't have time to think about what was going on. He only knew that in his current situation, he might not be able to fight head-on, so he could only leave first.

    Seeing that he was about to run away, Mu Shuangxue chased after him, but was stopped by the guards who were on duty nearby, but he was not stopped for too long, and quickly dealt with them, and continued to chase in the direction of Li Yanqing.

    Next to the Hall of Minghe is the East Palace. Li Yanqing ran into the East Palace, feeling more and more wrong with his body, his legs began to weaken, and he was shocked.

    This long-lost feeling is very similar to the feeling when I came to the rain and dew period for the first time!

    Could it be that kind of medicine in the wine? Therefore, the palace talents who tasted wine could not try it out.

    He had already started to smell the sweet scent of Xunsu from his body, he didn't care about anything, he opened the door casually and entered a room, closed the door, fell down and sat on the doorway to breathe.

    This is not his bedroom, the medicine to suppress the rain and dew period is not here, and he has no strength to go back to the bedroom to get the medicine.

    If the assassin came in at this time, he would have no power to resist at all, and would surely die.

    Maybe...

    Li Yanqing took off his clothes, shoes, hair accessories, everything that could tell his identity, and hid them.

    Mu Shuangxue followed Li Yanqing's background and chased after him, and got lost near here.

    Mu Shuangxue looked at the palace garden in front of her. There was no light and it was very dark. She was not quite sure which room Li Yanqing was hiding in, so she could only push the door and enter based on the direction she could see.

    As soon as the door was pushed open, a burst of sweet smell rushed over.

    This kind of smell smells like sweet fresh fruit and flower juice mixed together to make wine. Sweet and delicious, but easily intoxicating.

    Just smelling this smell, Mu Shuangxue felt like he was about to get drunk.

    Mu Shuangxue listened attentively to the voices in the room, and it seemed that someone was panting under pressure not far away.

    Walking a few steps     towards the direction of the sound,

    she asked, "Who?"

I saw a man curled up, half of his body was covered by his loose long hair, he was only wearing a thin unlined garment, and he didn't even wear shoes.