Chapter 48

Chapter 48. Overlord Forces His Bow Yayuan reopens today, business is better than before...

    Yayuan reopened today, and the business is better than any day before.

    It's not night yet, all the ladies and gentlemen in Yayuan have already been invited, and those who come late can only shake their heads and leave, and come back another day.

    The wind chimes jingled, and Xiaokui was about to stop the guests with dried fruit in her mouth, but it turned out that it was Li Yanqing and Mu Shuangxue who came in this time.

    "Why are you two here?"

    Li Yanqing remembered the experience of returning to Yayuan last time, and asked, "You want to drive me out again?"

    Xiaokui smiled sweetly, "Your Highness, you really know how to joke."

    Mu Shuangxue said, " I heard that Yayuan's melons, fruits, wines and dishes are all in excellent style, and I want to come and see them."

    "It's easy to say. You two, please follow me."

    Xiaokui took the two of them up to the second floor, and every room here Both have a plaque with the names of the different rooms. Xiaokui led them to an empty private room. There was a small sign beside the door, which said, Flower House.

    Xiaokui made a gesture of invitation, Li Yanqing pushed open the door and walked in, a burst of fragrance came over her face.

    There is a winding pond in the house, and there are many rare flowers and plants growing in the pond.

    Li Yanqing walked over, knelt down and touched the water in the pool, it was actually warm.

    There were many dry petals scattered on the ground, and there was a low table in the middle, with two large soft seats placed on both sides of the low table, and Mu Shuangxue sat down on one of the soft seats.

    "Xiaoyan, what are your plans, why don't you tell me now." "Plans?"     Li

    Yanqing sat down beside her, "No plans."

    Mu Shuangxue didn't quite believe it, "You really brought me out to play?"

Yan Qing nodded, and then hugged her, "Lately, one thing after another, I'm really tired physically and mentally... Now I can barely take a breath, just relax for a day, isn't it too much?"

    "But... Wu Lu's confession has not been obtained yet, and I still don't know what role my brother plays in this series of events." Mu Shuangxue lowered her eyes as she spoke.

    "Shuangxue." Li Yanqing held Mu Shuangxue's hand, "No matter what, you still have me. You don't have only one relative now, we are married, have you forgotten? Your elder brother, that is also my elder brother, When we have a chance, let's meet him together, okay?"

    "It's your elder brother too? Are you really comforting me?"

    Li Yanqing was taken aback for a moment, then smiled, "That's right, it's just me and my elder brother's endless enemy relationship , Indeed..."

    Mu Shuangxue took Li Yanqing's hand and gently stroked it.

    "But from now on, will I always live with you in the palace?"

    "Otherwise?" Li Yanqing thought for a while and asked, "Are you used to being free in the world, and feel that living in the palace is suffocating? If you are not used to , we can go out of the palace often. However, when I am enthroned in the future, I’m afraid I won’t be able to, but I can still find as many opportunities as possible to take you out of the palace.”