Chapter 77

Chapter 77. Going out of the palace to wait for delivery Originally, Li Yanqing had already planned to use Guining...

    Originally, Li Yanqing had planned to use Gui Ning to go out of the palace to wait for delivery, but in the end, he ran into a little problem.

    Several courtiers he promoted were suppressed because they disagreed with Feng Shen's party. Li Yanqing was worried that if he left like this now, the conflict would intensify, so he stayed for a while to mediate, and the matter of Gui Ning was delayed.

    Just like this, the child in Li Yanqing's stomach will be more than five months old in a blink of an eye.

    Another morning morning today, because the belly is getting bigger and bigger, corset is more painful every time.

    At the end of the morning court, Li Yanqing was already sweating all over.

    On the way back to the East Palace, although Zhong Yu helped him, Li Yanqing did not dare to rest assured that Zhong Yu was so vain now that he relied entirely on him to borrow his strength, and mainly had to rely on himself to support him back to the East Palace .

    Seeing them coming back, Mu Shuangxue stepped forward to take Li Yanqing from Zhong Yu's hand.

    "Little Yan, are you okay?"

    Li Yanqing's stomach ached so badly that he knelt down on the ground leaning against Mu Shuangxue.

    "Help me untie it, it hurts..."

    Mu Shuangxue picked up Li Yanqing and sent him back to the room, took off his court clothes in two or three strokes, and directly cut the white silk that corseted his belly with scissors.

    "Ah! It hurts—"

    Li Yanqing's stomach discomfort was bearable just now, and he untied the corset all of a sudden, and his stomach bounced back from the compressed state. It's like it exploded.

    Li Yanqing helplessly grabbed Mu Shuangxue next to him, "My stomach... ah..."

    Seeing that he was in such pain, Mu Shuangxue didn't dare to touch his stomach at this time, and could only hold his hand to comfort him.

    Zhong Yu said, "Give me his hand."

    Mu Shuangxue quickly gave Li Yanqing's hand to him for pulse.

    Looking at Li Yanqing who was tossing and turning slightly on the bed with sore eyes, he asked, "Why is he in such pain this time? Is the child okay?"

    Zhong Yu put Li Yanqing's hand on the bed, took out a bottle of medicine, fed Li Yanqing one, took out a silver needle, and stuck a needle in his abdomen.

    "He can't corset his belly anymore. If there is another time, I'm afraid the child will be in danger."

    Mu Shuangxue looked at Li Yanqing, "Xiao Yan, we really should leave the palace."

    Li Yanqing endured the pain and said, "I listen When we arrive, I think so too..."

    Zhong Yu took the silver needle, stood up and said, "You go out of the palace, if anything happens again, I will help you solve it. I will keep an eye on the movement inward for you. "

    "It's okay, you don't have to worry too much, as long as there are no major incidents, you can..." Li Yanqing gritted his teeth and snorted, endured a burst of abdominal pain, and continued, "It can be resolved when I come back. After I leave the palace, you can also rest "

    Zhong Yu chuckled lightly, "Got it."

    Mu Shuangxue helped Li Yanqing tidy up his clothes and covered him with a quilt, and gently rubbed his lower abdomen through the quilt.