Chapter 99

Chapter 99. I am Dikun, so what? Li Yanqing read it again...

    Li Yanqing read the letter again.

    The meaning of the letter is that there are three ways to resolve the immediate conflict with Bihu Villa, one is the worst policy, the second is the middle policy, and the third is the best policy.

    The worst strategy is to go to Mu Bosong for a peace talk, and tell him that a pincer attack has formed, with three thousand imperial guards inside and an army of 10,000 black feathers outside, and more than 5,000 people in Bihu Villa can only send troops and be defeated. He retreats.

    But it can only solve the temporary crisis, and the follow-up Bihu Villa may make a comeback, and the emperor may take the initiative to wipe out Bihu Villa to prevent future troubles. If this is done, it will probably be difficult to avoid a war in the end.

    The best strategy is to wait until Mu Bosong gathers his men and horses to attack the city, mobilize the Xuanyu army that has been ambushed in advance, and annihilate all the forces in Bihu Villa in one fell swoop. From then on, future troubles will be eliminated, and the royal family will be more majestic. Li Yanqing made a great contribution.

    Li Yanqing would never do this strategy, and would never even think about it. If he is really going to do this, Mu Shuangxue will be the first to spare him.

    The best strategy is to negotiate with them after the siege of Bihu Mountain Villa, and tell them that if they really attack the city, they have no chance of winning under the internal and external attack. They prepared another option.

    Li Yanqing went to force the emperor to abdicate, and before he abdicated, he wrote an edict of guilt, telling the world that the four families of Mu, Yang, Wu, and Wang were not traitors, but followed the late emperor's edict to restore the reputation of the four families. Return to the imperial city and become an official.

    Later, after Li Yanqing ascended the throne, he could arrange them into the six ministries, select the best and promote them, and use them to exchange blood in the court in a logical manner, gradually replacing the original corrupt and conservative officials.

    They grew up in the rivers and lakes, without the slightest foundation in the court. After being promoted, their only backer is Li Yanqing. This group of people will be very easy to control, and they will be absolutely loyal to Li Yanqing.

    As for the emperor, he knew that the 3,000 imperial guards in the palace could not resist the 5,000 people in Bihu Mountain Villa. Once an attack was launched, it would be too late to call in reinforcements before the imperial city was breached, and then threaten them with the imperial edict. I can do what Li Yanqing said.

    Mu Shuangxue followed him to read the letter again, and said, "Xiaoyan, if my brother and the others had other choices, they would never have come to this point. If you can help everyone reverse the case, I don't think anyone would choose to fight the war." , what we want most is fairness."

    Li Yanqing still held the letter and said nothing.

    Mu Shuangxue sighed, and said, "If you are scared and dare not do this, then ask Zhong Shu if there is any other way.

    " What are you going to ask?" Li Yanqing smiled softly, "My father is right in saying something, if Zhong Yu really has a self-reliant heart, I really have no chance of winning in front of him."

    Mu Shuangxue looked at him in confusion. with him.

    Li Yanqing said, "I won't let him think I'm useless, wasting his painstaking efforts of more than ten years."