Chapter 82

Chapter 82. The day I finished teaching before I knew it, a month of...

    Before he knew it, a month had passed, and today was the last day of Li Yanqing's teaching career.

    Today's classroom is not as pleasant as it used to be, and there is always a touch of sadness. When Li Yanqing finished the last thing he was going to say, he said the same as in the past, I am here today, and when I closed the book, the two little girls couldn't hold back anymore, they were all crying, and they were about to die An expression about to cry.

    Li Yanqing said again, "Don't be sad, let's say goodbye today, and we will meet again in the future." The

    two little girls rushed to hug him and were unwilling to let go, especially the young Xu Ying, who was sobbing and out of breath Lower your breath.

    Li Yanqing was confused by them, and his own eyes were sore and astringent.

    Paipai comforted them and said, "It's not that we will never see each other again, I promise, we will meet again in the future, okay? I promise."

    The county magistrate Xu who had just arrived and saw this scene full of parting sadness left He stepped forward and said, "Young Master Zhong, why don't you leave and stay here." The

    two little girls put away their tears, looked at Li Yanqing and waited for him to nod in agreement.

    Li Yanqing almost agreed in excitement, but he still restrained himself and calmed down.

    "I appreciate your kindness, but I'm afraid it's inconvenient." He rubbed his stomach again and said, "Besides, I'm not far away from giving birth."

    County magistrate Xu said again, "Then you go back to wait for delivery, and wait until you give birth Come back again."

    Li Yanqing really couldn't bear to refuse them, but still said, "I'm sorry, I would like to stay, but I have other arrangements in the future, and I really can't continue. However, we may not be in the future. We won't meet again, who knows what will happen in the future."

    Although Xu Ying didn't understand everything he said, she understood what he meant by refusing, so she burst into tears.

    "You lied, and you promised me that when the baby is born, you'll play with me, you lied to me..."

    She cried so hard, wiping her tears while crying, that Li Yanqing's heart ached even after seeing it.

    Li Yanqing helped her wipe away her tears, and comforted her, "I didn't lie to you, I swear, okay? I swear, when my baby is born, I will let it play with you. Next time, I will invite you, and you Sister and father, come to my house as a guest, okay?"

    Xu Ying didn't stop sobbing, sniffing and asked, "Then where is your home? Is it far?"

    "My home is in the imperial city, not far from here. If you take a carriage, you can get there in half a day, very quickly."

    County magistrate Xu asked, "Do you live in the imperial city?"

    Li Yanqing noticed his momentary slip of the tongue, and could only say, "Yes, after I give birth, we will prepare Go to the imperial city. In fact, before I got married, I also lived in the imperial city, but later I married and moved to Bihu Mountain Villa. But my husband has promised me that I will live in the imperial city with me."

    County Magistrate Xu nodded and said, " That's right, she's also a god, and you have your cousin in the imperial city to help, so it's not a problem to find a job as an official, it's better than messing around."