Chapter 19

Chapter 19. Before Ah Yao finished speaking, Li Yao's own face became...

    Before the words fell, Li Yao's own face turned red, ashamed to meet Zhong Yu's eyes.

    Li Yao was still half-kneeling on the ground, and Zhong Shu, who was standing in front of her, was also stunned.

    "Princess, what are you doing?"

    Li Yao's face was still on the ground, and he stood up pretending to be nonchalant, his face trying to maintain a serious and indifferent face, what he couldn't disguise was his still flushed cheeks.

    "I'm just demonstrating what I just saw."

    "What do you mean?"

    "I saw it with my own eyes outside the palace. A female heavenly stem is kneeling just like I did just now, begging Li Yanqing. Maybe at this moment , Li Yanqing has already made a private appointment with someone else for life."

    Zhong Yu blurted out, "You must have misunderstood the person."

    Li Yao finally looked at Zhong Yu again, "How could I have misunderstood Li Yanqing? Besides, that female Tiangan called him Xiaoyan , is Li Yanqing's pseudonym outside, right? She looks exactly like Li Yanqing, with the word Yan in her name, don't tell me it might be a coincidence, do you believe it?"

    Zhong Yu was speechless Come.

    Li Yanqing, he is indeed, outside the alias Zhong Yan.

    It is said that a nephew looks like an uncle, and he and Li Yanqing do look somewhat similar. When they went out of the palace together in casual clothes, they pretended to be brothers outside.

    Zhong Yu fixed her gaze on Li Yao's face, "Then why did the princess come here today? Threat? If you don't do what you say, Yan Qing will be ruined?"

    Li Yao's eyes were clearly angry, and she pointed The person in front of me who was blushing and heartbeating just now gritted his teeth and said, "Zhong Yu! Try insulting me again! If you want to see me really become the vicious, vicious and unscrupulous person you said, I will I'll show you!"

    Li Yao's index finger pointing at Zhong Yu trembled because of anger.

    Zhong Yu was taken aback by her sudden venting, and only then did she realize that she hadn't lost her temper suddenly. This anger was probably accumulated in her heart after she said those words when she went to find her last time. heart.

    She was angry because she felt wronged and insulted by herself, and felt that she was belittling her.

    "A Yao, I'm sorry."

    Hearing the word A Yao, the anger in Li Yao's eyes went out, and he put his hand down.

    He used to call himself that, twice in total, and the last time was five years ago.

    The domineering aura around Li Yao was dispelled by these two words, but she still refused to give in, "I just want to tell you that if Li Yanqing's true gender is revealed by me, the worst thing is to lose the crown prince. For your sake, I will save his life. But if he has an affair with others outside, ruins the royal reputation, and is discovered by Li Tai, then he really can only ask for blessings. You, Take care of your nephew."

    As soon as Li Yao finished speaking, he turned and ran out.

    Zhong Yu looked at her back, and said softly, "I'm sorry..."

    Outside the palace, because tonight is the Qiqiao Festival, even though it is almost midnight, there are still many people on the street, under the decoration of all kinds of lanterns, The night was anything but dull.