Chapter 93

Chapter 93. Everything is about to be ready, the sky outside is already dark,...

    It was already dark outside, and everyone had already returned to their residences at this time, but was soon alarmed by Li Yanqing's movement, and more people were active outside again.

    In the room, two women Zhongping who knew how to deliver babies surrounded Li Yanqing, and Mu Shuangxue stood by.

    Mu Shuangxue glanced at Li Yao who was also accompanying the delivery in the house, walked over and said, "Princess, you haven't left the cabinet yet, why don't you stay in the delivery room."

    "It's okay, I..."

    "Princess, I have eyes Staring is enough, I won't let Xiao Yan have anything to do."

    "Then..."

    Mu Shuangxue saw that she was forcing herself, but she was too embarrassed to say that she wanted to go out, so she took the initiative to send her out. After leaving the house, he returned to the house to accompany Li Yanqing.

    In the house, Li Yanqing was tortured by the labor pain, and he was already sweating in a short time.

    "Ah——"

    "His Royal Highness, try not to shout out loud, otherwise you will just waste your energy, and you won't have the strength to exert yourself later."

    "Your Highness, you can already see your head. Use a little force."

    Li Yanqing gritted his teeth to hold back his cry, and beads of sweat rolled out one by one on his forehead.

    Mu Shuangxue walked over and held Li Yanqing's hand, "Xiao Yan, hold on, you won't be born with pain, just hold on."

    Li Yanqing pulled his hand out of her palm and beat her with a wave, "It's all your fault I don’t want to have a baby. You are the one who made me pregnant. It’s all your fault! You! Ah——"

    "You bear with it, the baby will come out soon."

    Li Yanqing gritted his teeth and said, "In the next life, you will come to the local Kun, and I will do it on the same day , you come to give birth to me, and taste this feeling..."

    Mu Shuangxue said seriously, "Okay, sure, I will be born in the next life."

    "You must be big! Go away!"

    Li Yanqing felt that she didn't have a child and died of pain, but she was going to be pissed to death by her expression, which seemed to say, I will definitely not be yelling in pain like you in my next life.

    He exclaimed angrily, "Do you think it's easy to have a baby? Let me tell you, when I cut myself with a knife when I was young, I didn't even frown. Now I can't help shouting out, because it really hurts, ah!"

    Mu Shuangxue twisted the handkerchief next to him, wiped off the sweat on his face, and kissed him on the cheek.

    "Xiao Yan, you've worked hard, just persevere."

    Li Yanqing held Mu Shuangxue's hand, gritted her teeth and tried again.

    Finally, a baby's cry sounded. Although it is not full-term, but the cry is loud and clear, and it sounds very healthy.

    "Your Highness, the child is here."

    "Congratulations, Your Highness, you are a god."

    Hearing the cry of the child, Li Yanqing smiled in relief, and fell asleep exhausted.