Chapter 14

Chapter 14. Another abnormal Kun Yue has hung on a branch, Yao...

    The moon has already hung on the branches, the palace people of Yaohua Palace all bowed and retreated as instructed.

    In the bedroom, the second princess, Li Yao, was sitting in front of the vanity mirror. She combed her long hair like a black waterfall.

    Although without decoration, she is still charming and charming.

    There was a creak at the door, Li Yao looked over and saw a figure flashing in quickly, after she saw clearly who it was, she continued to comb her hair unhurriedly, looking at the man from the bronze mirror in front of her figure.

    "Master Zhong, it's so late, what do you want me to do?"

    Li Yao was still looking at the mirror, as if he didn't care about the person coming, but his eyes were always on the person in the mirror. If her gaze had real warmth, the bronze mirror might have been pierced by the scorching gaze at this moment.

    She saw that he was looking at her.

    She didn't know that what she saw in the eyes of the person beside her was different from what she saw in the bronze mirror.

    Seeing her directly with the naked eye, her delicate white skin is like suet, her curly and long eyelashes can't block her bright eyes, and her small cherry mouth without rouge is also very red.

    There are rumors in the market that the second princess Li Yao is the number one beauty in Yu Country, what is said is true.

    "Lord Zhong, what's the matter with you?"

    Li Yao turned her head to look at Zhong Xuan, with light in her eyes but no expression on her face.

    Zhong Yu said, "There are so many people in the daytime. I came here to find you a princess who is waiting to be married. It's not good for your reputation, so I avoided paying attention at this moment. I'll just stand here and ask you a few words. Let's go."

    "Ask what?"

    Zhong Yu asked, "Why did you do this?"

    Li Yao put down the comb and stood up, "What did I do?"

    "The one who went to tell Li Tai that His Highness the Crown Prince is not a man of heaven." , I was instructed by you, I already know everything. Is this your thing? I saw you wearing it. "

    Zhong Yu said and threw Li Yao's hairpin that he got from that person on the ground, and Li Yao bent down to pick up the hairpin that he had given out to bribe someone.

    "Well, if you find it, then you should find it. I only brought this thing once or twice, but it's hard for you to remember."

    Zhong Shu's eyes flashed, but he quickly controlled his emotions, and said, "I used to only I know you are headstrong, but I never thought you would do such a thing. Second princess, you have a good nature, why do you want to be with Li Tai? If you say that you are just to deal with Yan Qing, then you are really confused."

    Li Yao said slowly Walking slowly in front of Zhong Yu, he gritted his teeth and smiled again.

    "Don't make it look like I used some despicable tricks, okay? I'm just telling the truth. Li Yanqing, he's not heavenly, right? Like me, he's Dikun."

    "Second princess, some You can't talk nonsense, His Royal Highness, of course he is a god."

    Li Yao took two steps forward, almost touching Zhong Yu, forcing Zhong Yu to take half a step back, and staring at him again. .