Chapter 76

Chapter 76. The Chess Game Continues Just When Mu Shuangxue Went to the Royal Hospital...

    On the second day after Mu Shuangxue went to the imperial hospital, the servants in the palace began to whisper the gossip about the princess's pregnancy, and Li Yanqing knew about it.

    Of course, Li Yanqing had no chance to hear it with his own ears. After all, he usually doesn't get in touch with others, and no one else will talk about this matter in front of his face.

    The person who can bring this news is of course Li Yao.

    Li Yanqing carefully put it on Mu Shuangxue, observed her expression and said, "I'm sorry for making you suffer so much for me."

    Mu Shuangxue sighed helplessly.

    Li Yao shook her head and said, "You guys are really amazing. If I were Mu Shuangxue, I would have run away overnight. Are you aggrieved?

    " After all, he had a hard pregnancy, and he will have to endure the pain of childbirth in the future. My sacrifice of face is nothing, but Xiaoyan has paid a lot."

    Li Yanqing was so touched that he hugged Mu Shuangxue, "Shuangxue, you are so kind. "

    Mu Shuangxue stroked his abdomen, then pinched his face. "However, I still think it's better for you to confess as soon as possible. I don't want you to keep concealing your gender."

    Li Yanqing whispered, "That's okay. Find the right time."

    Li Yao snorted coldly, "In short, you just feel that the time is never right, and you can always find new excuses. Anyway, I have told you more than once, this matter is not in my place. You have to discuss it, you can either confess it yourself, or don't blame me for forcing you someday."

    Zhong Yu gently held Li Yao's hand, "Ah Yao..."

    Li Yao looked down and he held his hand gently, Thinking that he was using beauty tricks for Li Yanqing again, I felt very uncomfortable.

    "Zhong Yu, to you, what he wants to do is the thing, and what I want to do is not important? For an equality, do you know how many people have sacrificed their life's happiness? I can't just because of Li Yanqing I am sorry for everyone's dedication and sacrifice. I have already said that if he is not willing, he will go away and let me come."

    Li Yanqing noticed that the originally relaxed atmosphere was gradually getting serious, and said in a low voice, "Second Sister, it's not that I don't want to, it's just..." The

    words started, and I couldn't continue.

    Because when he thought of what he had to confess, he really resisted, really... scared.

    However, no one seemed to care about Li Yanqing's half-sentence.

    Zhong Yu still held Li Yao's hand, and persuaded, "I don't think this matter is unimportant, just wait

    for a while , okay?"

    "You just don't think it's important. You're talking about equality, and now I'm starting to wonder, do you really think so?"

    Mu Shuangxue saw that Zhong Si seemed to be unable to straighten her body, and heard him cough twice, and hurried Go check on him.

    "Are you all right?"

    Seeing that he seemed uncomfortable, Li Yao also started to worry, so she put down her temper and helped him up.

    "What's wrong with you? Are you angry? I really didn't mean to be angry with you just now." He said, rubbing his chest, "Don't be angry, your body is important."