Chapter 32

Chapter 32. Her choice touched his pregnant belly, Mu Shuangxue seemed to...

    Touching his pregnant belly, Mu Shuangxue seemed to know all the answers, but her mind became even more confused.

    "Your belly..."

    "I'm pregnant." Li Yanqing said softly, her tone was very calm.

    "You, you, you..."

    Mu Shuangxue didn't say anything for a long time. Now she even suspects that all of this is unreal. Now she is just dreaming, and these are just dreams.

    However, she couldn't help but gently stroked Li Yanqing's swollen abdomen.

    Li Yanqing was lying in Mu Shuangxue's arms, looking at her shocked face, but her hands were stroking their two children.

    Li Yanqing held Mu Shuangxue's hand that was still touching his stomach.

    "It's been more than four months. I was unwell and had a bad appetite before, all because I was pregnant with it."

    "This child is..."

    Mu Shuangxue didn't say the last few words, because she was not sure about her. The question to ask, is, whose child is this? Or, is this child mine?

    Li Yanqing took the initiative to say, "That night, the Dikun you raped in the East Palace was either someone else or me. I didn't expect that I would be pregnant just that one time."

    "Then you...you are? Mu Shuangxue looked at him ,

    but he suddenly frowned.

    "Ah..."

    "Does it hurt again? I'll carry you to bed."

    Mu Shuangxue wanted to carry him to bed again, and Li Yanqing grabbed Mu Shuangxue's hand again.

    "Li Yanqing, my real name."

    "You, you say, you say you are..." Mu Shuangxue seemed to be stammering every word tonight.

    Li Yanqing smiled in relief, "Didn't you hear clearly? Then let me say it again. I just said that my name is Li Yanqing, and Zhong Yan is just my pseudonym outside. Li Yanqing, Yan Qing from Haiyan and Heqing."

    Mu Shuangxueer It seems that apart from his current voice, there is also the voice from when we first met.

    At that time, I asked him what his name was, and he said his name was Zhong Yan, and Yan was... Yan

    from Haiyan and Heqing.

    "You...so you, you are the prince?"

    "I said you, why are you stuttering?" Li Yanqing struggled to pick up the dagger that fell from the ground just now, took Mu Shuangxue's hand, and stuffed it back into hers "I'm the one you've always wanted to kill, do it."

    "Xiao Yan..."

    "My name is Li Yanqing, you figured it out." Li Yanqing held her hand holding the dagger, her eyes that had already turned red were filled with tears. With tears in her eyes, she looked at her and said, "Such a good opportunity, I don't have the strength to fight back now, and there is no one else in the room except you and me. If you want to make a move, there will be no better opportunity than now."

    Mu Shuangxue Her hands were trembling slightly, and many images flashed in her mind, some with Li Yanqing, and her past persistence and belief.

    Li Yanqing, that's the person who is number one on the villain removal list in Bihu Villa!