Chapter 102

Chapter 102. Negotiations

    Li Yanqing lived in Suiyufang in Suzhou for two days, and couldn't wait for the outside movement. On the third day, as usual, he went back to the palace with Mu Shuangxue.

    The early court was still calm, and there was no special report to the court. When the day's affairs were over, the emperor was about to leave the court, and the eunuchs outside stumbled into the hall and knelt down.

    "Your Majesty, something serious has happened!"

    Li Yanqing was startled, and had a premonition of what the eunuch would say next.

    The big eunuch next to the emperor picked up the dust and went forward to accuse, "It's not proper to panic in front of Your Majesty."

    The young eunuch who was kneeling on the ground straightened his hat, and said still in a panic, "Something really happened . ,An army came from nowhere outside the imperial city, I heard that there are thousands of people, and they are currently attacking the city."

    Several generals in the hall saluted the emperor, then hurriedly left the hall to check the situation, leaving a group of civil servants behind The hall panicked.

    "Thousands of people? How is it possible that someone in the country of Yu can support thousands of private soldiers? Isn't this a joke?"

    "Could it be that the country of Sheng or the country of Yan came to fight?"

    "Even if the neighboring country sent troops, It’s also impossible to appear in the imperial city out of thin air, right?”

    “I think it’s Yan Guo’s trick. Yan Guoyuwen’s family has always been ambitious, and they sent troops to Sheng Kingdom decades ago but failed, this time they must be trying to trouble us.”

    Li Yanqing Said in a volume that could be heard by all civil and military officials present, "It's not a neighboring country, it's Bihu Mountain Villa. It's really impossible to keep thousands of private soldiers without telling the court, but as a Jianghu gang, there are thousands of gang members in the whole country, so it's still not good." It will attract the attention of the imperial court. As for the Yan Kingdom you mentioned, unless the Yuwen family can fly into the sky and escape from the ground, why did the gods transfer the soldiers directly outside our imperial city without anyone noticing?"

    After Li Yanqing finished speaking, all the officials stopped After having a private conversation, they all looked at Li Yanqing.

    The emperor also asked, "Yan Qing, what do you know?"

    Li Yanqing said, "Going back to my father, the only one who can gather thousands of people and approach the city without making a sound is the only one who can do it. I have some understanding of Jianghu before, and Bihu Villa is the first place in Jianghu A large group of inner and outer disciples combined, more than 5,000 people."

    "What? 5,000 people?" The emperor's face turned blue and white, which was very ugly. He slapped the desk in front of the dragon chair and said angrily "Why didn't I notice this gang of gangsters earlier, and let a gang of Jianghu become so big."

    When the officials in the hall heard that there were 5,000 people in the other party, they also became flustered.

    Finally someone remembered that according to folk rumors, Mu Shuangxue was from Bihu Villa.

    He said to Li Yanqing, "His Royal Highness, I heard that the princess is from Bihu Villa? Could it be related to you?"

    Li Yan glanced over coldly, and replied, "Shuangxue came from Bihu Villa, but Bihu Villa also It's not that she has the final say. To be honest, I guessed earlier that the rumors about my gender in the public are all news released by Bihu Villa to deal with me."