Chapter 83

Chapter 83. Don't Hurt the Innocent After Moving to Green Lake Villa, Just...

    After moving to Bihu Mountain Villa, Li Yanqing was always worried and uneasy on the first day that passed. He didn't sleep well that night and suffered from insomnia for most of the night. But after a few days, nothing happened, and I felt a little more relaxed.

    But there was one more thing that made him feel a little uneasy.

    As soon as Mu Shuangxue came back from the outside, Li Yanqing stood up from the chair awkwardly with her back propped up, and walked towards her.

    "How is it? Any news?"

    Mu Shuangxue shook her head, "There is still no reply."

    After they moved here a few days ago, Mu Shuangxue told Li Yanqing that she had already written a letter, and sent the note with the carrier pigeon she usually used for communication. When the word spread to the palace, Li Yao and Zhong Yu should know what happened soon.

    But Li Yanqing has been in Green Lake Villa for three days, and still hasn't received a reply.

    "Shuangxue, are you sure you sent the letter?"

    Mu Shuangxue supported him, who was becoming more and more inconvenient due to the growing up of the child, and said, "I'm sure, I also watched the pigeon fly away. The letters are all in good order, there is no reason why they cannot be received this time."

    "Could it be, could it be that the pigeon had some accident on the way?"

    Mu Shuangxue walked in with his arms around him and helped him sit down again. Afterwards, she also sat beside him.

    "Don't worry, maybe they will have to think about what to do next in a few days. Besides, I always feel that you are a little too worried? If my brother wants to kill you, why didn't you do it before? You are not the first I’m coming to Bihu Mountain Villa next time.”

    Li Yanqing didn’t know how to answer her question, but she couldn’t help worrying that she hadn’t contacted the palace yet.

    Holding Mu Shuangxue's hand, she said, "Shuangxue, or else you can go to Yayuan and ask them if they know what happened?"

    Mu Shuangxue stroked his seven-month-old belly." You are not far away from giving birth now, I heard that some people will give birth prematurely in more than seven months, I am really worried about leaving you alone."

    "Didn't you say just now that you think your brother will definitely not harm me? If that's the case, why don't you just leave for

    a day?" After he said this, Mu Shuangxue realized that if he really wanted to leave Li Yanqing alone In Bihu Mountain Villa, she was actually a little worried.

    Could it be that she doesn't trust Mu Bosong that much?

    She suddenly thought of what Yang Li said to her that day. She thought it was a hypocritical question that day, but now that she thinks about it...

    "Xiaoyan, why don't we wait a few more days. If there is no news, I will ask "

    Li Yanqing disagreed, "There has been no news for three days, what are you waiting for? Shuangxue, can you go tomorrow?"

    Mu Shuangxue was really anxious when she saw Li Yanqing. Unstable, and now the month is too old, let him suffer for another three days, it is not good for the child.

    "Okay, I'll leave early tomorrow morning, and you must come back before you go to bed."

    Li Yanqing felt a little better after hearing her agreement, and she slid into Mu Shuangxue's arms coquettishly.