Chapter 92

Chapter 92. I'm going to have a baby In the end Li Yao compromised and agreed to Zhong Yu...

    In the end Li Yao compromised and promised Zhong Yu to listen to him.

    Since he had to go far away by himself, Li Yao was going to send a few more trustworthy people to follow him, so that he could take care of him to some extent. Zhong Yu felt that the deployment of troops should be done in secret, and that too many people might attract unnecessary attention, so he refused to bring more people. But he didn't refuse all of them, and asked Li Yao to find someone he could trust to take him with him, only one.

    In Suiyufang, the person Li Yao trusted the most was Guan Yuemeng, so she asked him to go out with Zhongyu, and she herself, according to Zhongyu's wishes, waited for a few days until they were far away from the imperial city. Then go to Bihu Villa and bring Li Yanqing out.     On the side of Bihu Mountain Villa, Mu Shuangxue made side attacks on many people in the past few days, but they didn't ask anything. Later, Mu Bosong came to tell her personally that Li Yanqing's delivery date was approaching and she was too nervous and overwhelmed, but She still insisted on her feeling that there must be something going on in Bihu Mountain Villa, and the heavenly stems at their core knew about it, but they kept it from her alone.     On this day, just after Mu Shuangxue and Li Yanqing came back from a walk, a disciple from Zhuang Shang came to Mu Shuangxue's residence to look for him.     "Deputy owner, the owner has invited you to go there with the prince."     Mu Shuangxue asked, "Do you know what it is about?"     "It seems to be the owner of Suiyufang who is visiting."     Li Yanqing walked away with her waist in her arms     Going to Mu Shuangxue's side, "Master Suiyufang , isn't that my second sister?     " It's not the same as before.     In the past, even if she saw her from a distance, she would feel that she had that kind of light on her body. She was always so proud and confident, with high spirits.     But in front of her, the light on her body seemed to be dimmed, and she even looked a little haggard sitting there.     Hearing the sound of footsteps, Li Yao turned his head to look over, exchanged a glance with Li Yanqing, then moved his eyes down, and stopped at his protruding abdomen.

    Then he said to Mu Bosong, "Master Mu, he is going to give birth soon. I helped him find a midwife earlier, and everything is ready, so after much deliberation, I still want to take him back."

    Mu Bosong laughed He said, "He lives here quite well, and a lot of preparations have been made here for him and the child. I don't think it will bother the princess. After all, he gave birth to my Mu family's child."

    Li Yao smiled sweetly, beauty is beauty, but her eyes were cold.

    "Oh? The owner still wants the child to be named Mu?"

    "The princess is joking. The surname is Li. Isn't that also the seed of Shuangxue, a child of my Mu family? If it is a lotus outside, it is not called a lotus. Change the name." If it is called, then it will not come out of the mud and not be stained, and Zhuo Qinglian will not be a monster? The name is just a title."

    Li Yao didn't argue with him, saying, "The two of them are about to have children. There is no need for the elders to make decisions for them, how about letting them decide for themselves?"

    Li Yao said and looked at Mu Shuangxue, who nodded slightly.

    He said, "Brother, since the princess has come to pick her up in person, Xiaoyan and I should go with her. After he has finished giving birth, he and I will bring the child to see you."

    Mu Bosong was silent for a while, imperceptibly She smiled lightly, then looked at Mu Shuangxue and Li Yanqing again.

    "What are you two standing up for? He has such a big belly now, so sit down quickly, even if he has to leave, he shouldn't be in such a hurry, right?"