Chapter 71

Chapter 71. The truth of the Shuangzhuang Incident. Weifu. Today, Wei Yun can be regarded as...

    Wei Fu.

    Wei Yun is free today, she only intends to enjoy family happiness. Just teasing the youngest son, someone outside handed the card.

    When she opened it, it was someone who was absolutely beyond her expectations.

    He quickly gave the little doll to the concubine beside him, and went to pick up the guests by himself.

    Walking to the hall, Mu Shuangxue was already waiting for her there.

    "Aunt Wei, long time no see."

    "Shuangxue?"

    Wei Yun looked at Mu Shuangxue with surprise, surprise and doubt in her eyes, in short, it was quite complicated.

    Wei Yun pulled Mu Shuangxue to sit down, and said, "Shuangxue, if you have any difficulties, tell Aunt Wei, and I will try my best to help you."

    Mu Shuangxue smiled lightly, "Does Aunt Wei think that I am trapped in the East Palace?" Already?"

    "You stayed in the East Palace, do you still want to do something?"

    Wei Yun really didn't understand why Mu Shuangxue seemed to be really planning to become a princess in the palace. However, she thought that if Mu Shuangxue was in trouble, she would come to find her on her own initiative, and selfishly, Wei Yun didn't want to take the initiative to get involved in their affairs.

    She doesn't think it's shameful for Mingzhe to protect himself, but if they really encounter any difficulties, they will definitely help if they can.

    "She stayed in the East Palace, of course she is planning to live a good life with me."

    Li Yanqing said, and walked in from the door, startling Wei Yun.

    "His Royal Highness?"

    Li Yanqing said in a calm voice, "Shangshu of the Ministry of Rites, on the night of our wedding, you connived at the assassins to assassinate me by pretending to be married. What should you do?"

    Wei Yun quickly knelt down. Above, I did not see through Mu Shuangxue's fake identity in time, I am guilty. But on the day of the wedding, the Ministry of Rituals did not dare to make any mistakes, and I really did not dare to admit that I connived at the assassin, nor could I. Your Highness, please learn from me."

    Mu Shuangxue felt a little hurt in her heart, "Aunt Wei, are you going to break up with me?"

    Li Yanqing didn't expect her to be like this, and asked Mu Shuangxue suspiciously, "Shuangxue, are you sure, she is really with you?" The one standing on the side?"

    Wei Yun was also dumbfounded when they talked like this.

    She thought she was betrayed by Mu Shuangxue just now, but looking at it now, it doesn't seem to be the case.

    "His Royal Highness?"

    Li Yanqing raised his hand, "Shangshu of the Ministry of Rites does not need to kneel, please get up."

    Wei Yun stood up confusedly, still confused.

    Mu Shuangxue walked to Li Yanqing's side, and ordered the servants next to her to retreat. Everyone didn't dare not listen to the Crown Princess' words, and they all retreated obediently.

    "Aunt Wei, didn't you just ask why I'm still in the East Palace? That's because..."

    Mu Shuangxue wanted to hold Li Yanqing's hand, but Li Yanqing grabbed her first.