Chapter 39

Chapter 39. After five days of revenge, Li Yao took all of her people nearby...

    Five days later, Li Yao transferred all her people who were nearby. There are only 150 people who can come here as soon as possible, but Zhong Yu said that these people are enough.

    It's cold and rainy in Yanzhou, and it's been raining almost all the time these few days, so everyone took advantage of these days to adjust.

    On this day, Mu Shuangxue changed into the fancy dress brought by Li Yao's messenger. It was a royal blue dress with wide sleeves. But that's all.

    Mu Shuangxue spread her arms and lowered her head to look at herself. She felt that it was... troublesome to dress like this.

    You can't do things in this kind of clothes, and it must be very inconvenient to fight.

    Li Yanqing thought it was very good-looking, and even thought about how she would only be able to wear this kind of court dress when she became a princess in the palace in the future, and she was a little bit looking forward to it.

    Li Yao said, "Keep it after you finish wearing it. Although it's my clothes, I haven't worn them once. It's new. You're quite suitable."

    Mu Shuangxue raised her sleeves, "No need."

    "But I won’t wear it again after you’ve worn it, it’s a good dress, it’s a pity to throw it away, just keep it.”

    Mu Shuangxue didn’t think anything of it, after all, she is a princess with golden branches and jade leaves, and she doesn’t wear clothes worn by others. It's completely understandable, but Li Yanqing felt offended.

    "Li Yao, what do you mean? What do you mean you don't wear what she wears? Who do you look down on?"

    Li Yao glanced at Li Yanqing, "Can't you?"

    "She is now a princess and will be a queen in the future. She is no more noble than a princess like you ." Li

    Yao lowered his face, and said in a fierce tone, "Li Yanqing, are you looking for trouble? Did I say I looked down on someone? Are you looking for scolding?"

    Li Yanqing whispered, "Why are you so fierce..."

    Li Yao He took a tangerine on the table and threw it to Li Yanqing, "I'm really bored, peel an orange for me, don't steal a petal after peeling, give it all to me."

    "Let me peel the oranges for you? Do you have any humanity?" Li Yanqing felt unbelievable, "I just recovered in two days... Besides, why should I serve you, my prince?"

    Li Yao also said in a surprised tone on purpose. "Your Highness, the dignified prince, have you never heard of the kindness of a drop of water? I am your savior, do you know? Do you push back on such a trivial matter as peeling an orange? Do you understand the word gratitude? "

    If you are questioned about your character, of course it won't work.

    Li Yanqing stretched out his hand aggrievedly, "Give it to me."

    With a proud smile, Li Yao gave the tangerine to Li Yanqing, and then watched him peel the orange.

    "Hey, peel it clean."

    "Hmph."

    Mu Shuangxue smiled shallowly as she watched the two of them bickering daily, and from the corner of her eye, she saw the smile on the corner of Zhong Si who had been sitting beside him without saying a word. dissipated.