Chapter 67

Chapter 67. Xie Xizhong's index finger points to the record "Wang Yin,...

    Zhong Yu swiped his index finger to the record, "Wang Yin, what's the situation with this one in Bihu Villa?"

    Li Yao looked at Mu Shuangxue, "Why don't you tell me?"

    Mu Shuangxue said, "He is also our core member. One of them is Tiangan, but I did some bad things outside my brother and I without telling it, and then we were..."

    Li Yao took out another bead and gave it to Zhong Yu.

    "I just have one here. Look, the real broken jade beads look like this."

    Zhong Yu put the two beads together in his hand, the bead that Mu Shuangxue took out was emerald green, and Li Yao took out the bead. This one is pale to whitish green.

    "Ayao, how many colors do you have?"

    "I bought a piece of ordinary jade at that time, and asked a craftsman to order fifty beads. The overall color of that piece of jade is light. I remember only one or two, and they should have been used up."

    Zhong Yu took a bead and put it in front of Li Yanqing.

    Li Yanqing seemed very happy to be taken care of.

    "Yan Qing, if I gave you such a bead, and you wanted to make some counterfeit ones, what would you do?"

    Li Yanqing thought for a while and said, "I will try my best to make them exactly the same, if possible, the color, Even the texture is exactly the same, the more similar the better. I understand, so the person who framed Suiyufang must have got one of the emerald green beads."

    "Yes, that's it."

    Li Yao gently pulled Pulling     Zhong Si's sleeve, she whispered, "But... I really don't remember where those two emerald green ones were used.

    "

She felt so cute, and couldn't help but pat her head. Li Yanqing, who was next to him, squeezed towards Zhong Yu like he was fighting for favor, and Zhong Yu even touched him with a bowl of water.

    Then he looked at Mu Shuangxue and said, "Mu Shuangxue, although I have something to say, I know you will be unhappy if I say it, but I still want to tell you straight, because I think I can trust you."

    Mu Shuangxue herself Said, "You suspect Bihu Mountain Villa?"

    Zhong Si nodded.

    Mu Shuangxue didn't know how to explain for a while, and stopped talking many times, and finally said, "Are you suspicious too casually?"

    Zhong Yu smiled lightly, "But once was a coincidence, and twice, do you still believe it's a coincidence? "

    "What twice?"

    "Your brother, the Wu Lu case was aimed at Yayuan, and the princess almost broke into it. That time it was related to Bihu Villa. This time, your brother was once again suspected of Suiyufang, twice." "

    Li Yanqing and Li Yao felt that the atmosphere was not right, so they huddled together obediently and looked at the two of them.

    Mu Shuangxue hesitated to speak for several times, and then said, "I can't say enough about you, Zhong Yu, but...you can't just rely on your own guess to conclude that my brother wants to harm the princess?"

    "Then tomorrow, I'll go with you to confirm it."

    "How to confirm?"

    "Let's go to Bihu Mountain Villa, tell your brother that I have thoughts about the recent incidents of Suiyufang, and I want to talk to him face to face. Then Find a place to hide and eavesdrop on our conversation, with your skills, you won't be discovered by him, right?"