Chapter 10

Chapter 10. Going back to the palace on a dark and windy night, Li Yanqing took advantage of the night to quietly...

    On a dark and windy night, Li Yanqing sneaked back to the palace taking advantage of the night.

    Now the guards in the palace are indeed much stricter than before. He came back quietly in the early morning before dawn. This time was the time when he was most sleepy. In addition, he has lived here for 20 years and knows the way well. They were almost discovered.

    Zhong Yu was sleeping in the side hall, the sound of Li Yanqing returning to the bedroom door woke him up, and went over to catch him.

    "Yan Qing, you are back. Why have you stayed outside for so long?"

    Li Yanqing smiled timidly like a child who was caught doing something bad. "I wanted to tell you tomorrow, but you are not sleepy at this point." How did you wake up?"

    Zhong Yu said helplessly, "Do you think I can sleep peacefully at night when you are alone outside the palace?"

    Li Yanqing looked at Zhong Yu, he had a lot of things he wanted to say to him, but he didn't know where to start .

    Li Yanqing used to tell him what was in his heart without any scruples behind closed doors, but this time when he went out to meet Mu Shuangxue, he really didn't know how to say it.

    Zhong Yu helped him take off the civilian-style clothes he was wearing, and was about to help him change into the clothes he should wear in the palace, but found that there was something missing from his waist.

    "Where's your jade pendant?"

    Li Yanqing said with an unnatural expression, "Don't get me wrong. I... in order to know something, to make people trust me, I gave it away."

    Zhong Yu's face changed, "You put that piece Did you give the jade pendant away?"

    Li Yanqing heard the displeasure in his tone, and was afraid that he would blame herself, so she said in a coquettish tone, "I didn't give it away casually, I didn't cherish it, don't think about it. It is the only thing my mother left me, and it has always been my most cherished."

    Zhong Yu's expression softened a little, as if he had guessed his experiences these days.

    Besides, this jade pendant was originally given to him by his sister, since he had already given it to him, it was his freedom to give it to anyone else if he really wanted to.

    Li Yanqing's eyes flickered a few times, but he couldn't say anything more, so he changed the subject and said, "Zhong Yu, I still have two things to ask you     .

    "

Captured. Then, you help me check Bihu Mountain Villa, but no matter what you find, don’t take any action, just tell me what kind of organization it is.”

    “Why don’t you arrest the assassin? You don’t want to Do you know who is manipulating these heavenly stems?"

    "Because I found some outside the palace, which is related to Bihu Mountain Villa, but they may not be an organization that is really on the opposite side of me. In short, check first. Don't make any moves yet."

    Li Yanqing doesn't plan to say much about Mu Shuangxue now, he doesn't want to hide it from Zhong Si, but on the one hand, he really doesn't know how to say how to get along with Mu Shuangxue these days, and on the other hand Yes, thinking of her, my heart is a little confused, and I don't know what to say.

    "Okay, I'll listen to you." Seeing that Li Yanqing looked a little tired, Zhong Yu said, "It's still early, you should rest for a while."

    Although Li Yanqing looked tired, his eyes did not show any weakness.