Chapter 81

Chapter 81. In the tea room where she was right, Yang Li accompanied Mu Shuangxue to sit...

    In the tea room, Yang Li sat with Mu Shuangxue until noon, and then had a meal, choosing expensive ones, ordering all the ones that were usually reluctant to eat, and had a good meal. Mu Shuangxue didn't have any objections, so she paid the bill without hesitation, and then she drank tea with Mu Shuangxue all afternoon.

    Yang Li waited until Li Yanqing came out of Xu's residence and Mu Shuangxue was going to pick him up, then Yang Li left and went back to Bihu Villa.

    As soon as Li Yanqing walked out of Xu's mansion, Mu Shuangxue went up to meet him.

    Seeing her appearing so soon, Li Yanqing was a little surprised.

    "Did you arrive early?"

    Mu Shuangxue pointed to the tea room, "I was there just now."

    "Oh."

    Li Yanqing thought she meant that she arrived a little earlier and waited for him there. Knowing that in fact, Mu Shuangxue has been silently guarding him not far away all day.

    After getting into the carriage, Li Yanqing still looked very energetic and excited, as if he was not tired at all after a day.

    "Little Yan, did you have a good day today?"

    Li Yanqing smiled and rubbed his belly, "They are both obedient. I hope now that this one in my stomach can be half as good-looking as the two young ladies of the Xu family, and I will be satisfied. "

    "Magistrate Xu is not here today?"

    "Well, the housekeeper said he went out to handle official business. He has to do everything himself, so he is busy more."

    "What about Mrs. Xu?"

    "Mrs. The old man is dying, so he went back to serve, and he is not here recently."

    Li Yanqing was playing with the little guy rubbing his stomach, but he didn't notice Mu Shuangxue's worried expression when he heard that Mrs. Xu was not there.

    Seeing that he didn't care, Mu Shuangxue pulled him into her arms and hugged him.

    "Xiao Yan, you are not allowed to talk nonsense in front of other gods. Even if you are not the prince, I will support you, and I cannot let you live in poverty."

    Li Yanqing regarded her as losing face, and said, "Okay, okay, I get it."

    Green Lake Villa.

    After Yang Li went back, she knew that Mu Bosong was discussing matters in the living room. After waiting for him for a while, before it was over, she lost her patience and rushed in.

    "Senior brother, I have something to tell you."

    Mu Bosong asked the people who were discussing with him to step back first, and asked Yang Li, "What's the matter? Is there something wrong with the prince?"

    "Senior brother, I actually want to say, don't do it That's so amazing."

    Mu Bosong was not annoyed, and asked, "Have you softened your heart?"

    Yang Li murmured, "I chatted with my senior sister all afternoon. She really loves Li Yanqing and cherishes the friendship between them. I Ask her jokingly, if one day Li Yanqing stood against us, who would she help, do you know what she said?"

    Mu Bosong waited for her to continue.

    Yang Li smiled bitterly and said, "She said that she can't betray anyone. If that day comes, she can only give up herself and kill herself with a sword. Brother, you and I both know that if she can do it, you really want to force her to death." Is it?"