Chapter 49

Chapter 49. After being interrupted by this shout, Li Yaogang...

    After being interrupted by this shout, the shame that Li Yao had temporarily put aside just now returned, and she quickly got up from Zhong Yu. From the corner of the eye, he glanced at him who was still on the ground, and saw that he seemed to be having difficulty getting up, so he patiently and shyly helped him up.

    At this time, Li Yanqing and Mu Shuangxue had already arrived.

    "You..."

    "Oh, shut up."

    Li Yanqing just said a word before being interrupted by Li Yao.

    Mu Shuangxue saw that Zhong Hu's expression was not good, so she walked up to him and took out a bottle of elixir for him.

    "This is the medicine for nourishing vital energy, do you want to take one?"

    Zhong Yu thanked, poured out a pill, and took it.

    Seeing him taking medicine, Li Yao thought about herself just now, and now she felt even more ashamed.

    "You...are you really unwell just now?"

    Zhong Yu hadn't recovered his breath yet, and glanced at Li Yao with panting, Li Yao lowered his head embarrassedly.

    No wonder he was so...

    weak...and

    pinched Li Yanqing who was next to him, "Why didn't you tell me he wasn't feeling well?"

    Li Yanqing hid beside Zhong Yu, and helped him comfort his back.

    "He has been in poor health since he was in Yanzhou. I thought I would have to let him recuperate for a while when I came back, but something happened to you again. Don't you care about him? Why didn't you see it?"

    "I... ..." Li Yao was deflated, pulled Li Yanqing away and squeezed to Zhong Yu's side, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that just now, how do you feel now?"

    Zhong Yu slowly pushed away Li Yao's hand that supported him, and asked Li Yanqing, "" Yan Qing, you guys are here, is something wrong?"

    After being reminded by this, Li Yanqing realized that something happened, but he was shocked by their two postures just now, and he was a little dazed.

    Mu Shuangxue said, "Li Tai is going to put pressure on the Ministry of Criminal Justice, saying that Wu Lu is not safe in the prison of the Ministry of Criminal Justice, and he wants to be transferred. I am afraid that there is still a stalemate."

    Li Yanqing nodded, and said to Zhong Yu, "I was originally I wanted to go with you, but for now, you should go back to the palace to rest, and I will go with Shuangxue."

    "His Royal Highness——" a servant ran over, saluted Li Yanqing, and said, "Your Highness , Lord Shangshu of the Ministry of Justice sent me to tell you that he really couldn’t bear King Jing’s pressure and gave him the man, what do you think should I do?”

    Li Yanqing hurriedly asked, “Give him the man? Then he will give him the man? Where did you take him?" The

    servant didn't know the exact address, so he only told Li Yanqing a general direction.

    Li Yanqing turned to Zhong Yu and said, "They took Wu Lu away, they must be planning to kill people. Zhong Yu, Shuangxue and I will go after them first, you go back to the palace, take the soldier talisman of my imperial guards, and let them send a team over." Support."