Chapter 26

Chapter 26. The lake water of Bihu Mountain Villa is rippling in the breeze,...

    The lake water was rippling under the breeze, and the entire lake surface was emerald green, but not muddy, it was clear and clear, just like a piece of high-quality emerald. If you stand on a small raft and look down, you can still see fish playing in the jasper, and small stones and aquatic plants at the bottom of the lake in shallow water.

    There is an island in the middle of the lake. The island is the headquarters of a Jianghu gang, named Bihu Villa.

    Mu Shuangxue didn't take a boat, but directly stepped on the wooden stakes on the water and went back to the village. Everyone in the village knew her, and no one blocked the way.

    "Vice-owner."

    "Vice -owner." "Senior

    Sister."

    Facing all the greetings, Mu Shuangxue just looked or nodded slightly, without extra words or expressions.

    The whole island is neither big nor small, enough to accommodate hundreds of inner disciples living here.

    The houses on the periphery of the island are built large, and each house has several disciples living together, while the places near the center of the island are all exquisite small houses, which are prepared for the core of heaven. center.

    Mu Shuangxue's residence is not in a particularly central location, her hut is at the foot of a mountain, it is quiet and has a quiet view.

    After returning this time, Mu Shuangxue didn't go to her own place first, but went directly to the house in the center of Zhuangzi.

    All members of the Iron Rhino Society have passed the assessment of the outer disciples of the Bihu Mountain Villa, and will swear an oath under the banner of the Black Tiger tomorrow to officially join. As the deputy owner, Mu Shuangxue was supposed to attend, so she came back one day early.

    Mu Shuangxue knocked on the door, then opened it and walked into the room.

    "Aunt Shuangxue!"

    As soon as Mu Shuangxue walked in, two children rushed over and hugged Mu Shuangxue. The eight-year-old who hugged her thigh, and the other three-year-old could only hug her calf underneath.

    Seeing that it was her, Mu Bosong greeted her, "Shuangxue, you are back."

    "Brother."

    Mu Bosong's wife Chen Su asked Mu Shuangxue to sit down and poured her another cup of tea.     " Shuangxue     ,

    are you hungry after driving all the way back? Shall I go and make you some snacks?" "     Sister-in-law, I really don't need..."     Before Mu Shuangxue could refuse, Chen Su took the two children and walked out together, closing the door behind them, and she and Mu Bosong were left in the room.     Mu Bosong smiled and said, "You've been really ambitious recently, and you don't want to go home anymore. When you come back this time, don't go out, and the village will help me take care of it for a while. If you don't know about the recent changes, just let me know." Ask your sister-in-law."     Mu Shuangxue was puzzled, "Is brother going to leave the island?"     "Yes, I'm going to go out for a short period of time. During this period, you will help take care of the island affairs."     "Brother... "     Mu Shuangxue's expression changed, as if she was a bit embarrassed, Mu Bosong saw it.     "What's the matter? Is there any difficulty?"     "I..."     Li Yanqing left a note for her. According to the meaning of the note, he should come back to find her soon. So even if I want to come back for a while, I have to tell him.     He said again, "A friend from outside my village will come to look for me in two days. Can I come back after I meet him and tell him? It won't be a few days."     Mu Bosong glanced at Mu Shuangxue's waist Looking at the jade pendant, he asked, "Which Dikun are you talking about?"     Mu Shuangxue didn't hide anything, and admitted, "Yes."     Mu Bosong nodded lightly with a smile, "Has someone checked it out? How? Can you become a one-way person?"     Mu Shuangxue lowered her eyes and said nothing.