Chapter 1

Chapter 1. Assassination The moon has hung high in the sky, covered by a wisp of cloud...

Outside the palace walls, under the night sky, there are few moons and no stars tonight, and it looks empty and lonely.

It was the opposite in the palace at this time, all the courtiers in the Minghe Palace had arrived, chatting in low voices and politely, and the banquet could begin only after the crown prince was seated.

In the back room of the Hall of Minghe, the actors who were about to perform on stage arrived early. They were either adjusting their makeup and hair, or arranging their dresses, or making final preparations, so as to ensure that they would be there later. The performance at the palace banquet did not go wrong, except for a group of dancers who did not arrive late until the show was about to begin.

There were more than a dozen women who came in from the door, each wearing a silver mask that covered half of their face, looking very mysterious.

Although they were wearing charming and pretty dresses, the expressions in their eyes under the masks were different from all the actors here, and they didn't have the slightest bit of meekness to please others.

When they walked in, even though they all restrained their natural edge, but just stood there, the momentum gave people a sense of oppression.

Mu Shuangxue, the leader, saw the cowardly and probing eyes of others looking at them, and reminded in a low voice, "Everyone, take some."

Several dancers nodded to her, sat down in twos and threes, lowered their heads and focused their eyes. Wait quietly.

Mu Shuangxue checked the dagger hidden in his sleeve.

They are not dancing girls, they will appear here today to assassinate Feng Shen, the biggest corrupt official in Yu Kingdom, and the good student he brought out, the current prince Li Yanqing.

Today is the crown prince and the crown. The emperor let the prince alone lead the dinner for the officials in the evening. He had already stated that he would not attend the dinner and let the prince take charge.

The absence of the emperor means that the guards with the strongest martial arts in the palace will also be absent with the emperor. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to assassinate the prince.

Mu Shuangxue has been preparing for this opportunity for nearly a hundred days.

In Minghe Palace, the crown prince has not arrived yet.

A young eunuch ran up to King Jing Li Tai, saluted, leaned over and whispered a few words, Li Tai got up and left the table.

Walking to a deserted place, the little eunuch took out a bottle of potion.

"Your Highness, this is the medicine you asked for."

Li Tai looked around to make sure no one was paying attention to him, and opened the bottle to smell it.

The potion inside is colorless and odorless.

"Go."

"Yes."

King Jing Li Tai returned to his seat as if nothing had happened, waiting for Prince Li Yanqing to arrive.

The bottle of medicine just now is not poison, but a kind of medicine that prompts Dikun to immediately enter the rain and dew period. If Dikun drank it, it would not take a stick of incense to enter the rain and dew period, and because it was triggered by drugs, the smell of Xun Su would become more attractive.