Episode 98

Days later

Izuku was sitting with the crew in a restaurant. He looks around to see Kyoka and Denki arguing while Yosetsu tries to stop them, Momo just eating while Navi beside her, and then looks at his first mate who looks like he's staring into space. He sighs and hits his arm to get his attention.

"You alright?" Izuku asked as Togaru snaps out.

"Me? Yeah, why?" Togaru asked.

"Nothing. Just checking." Izuku said, but still worried so he spoke again.

"You know, there's nothing wrong talking to her again." Izuku said as Togaru chokes.

"Are you okay?!" Momo stands up and grabs a tissue for him.

Togaru looks at her as they locked their eyes at one another. Momo grabs his hand and gave the tissue as she sits back down looking away. The three saw the scene and tilt their heads.

Togaru wipes his mouth and puts it down, "Arigato... Mo- Yaoyorozu.".

"The-The pleasure is mine, To-Kamakiri-san...". Momo replies while the trio and Navi jaw drops while Izuku just eats and drinks his water.

"EEEEHHHH?!?!"

"CHO-CHO-CHO-CHOTTO MATTE KUDASAI, JOE-SAN!" Yosetsu jumps out of the table as people were looking at him. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YAOYOROZU?!?!".

"THAT'S RIGHT! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THAT 'YAOYOROZU'?!" Denki points at him.

"MOMO! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL HIM BY HIS FIRST NAME?!?!" Kyoka asked.

"WHAT'S THE PROBLEM, AHIM?!" Navi asked.

"Ehem." They turn to the waiter. "If you are acting unmannered, I must kick you out of the restaurant.".

They behaved as they sit down.

"We..." Togaru looks away while rubbing his neck.

"I am afraid to tell you that..." Momo bites her lower lip.

The trio and Navi waited.

"We broke up."

A moment of silence before they gasped while jaw dropping. Izuku didn't mind and calls for the bill. They turn to Izuku as they were shocked as well that he calls for the bill.

"What? I'm not allowed to pay now?" Izuku glares at them.

Outside the restaurant

The trio and Navi were still jaw dropping.

"W-Well, I'm off. I'm gonna visit Honenuki. See you." Togaru said.

"Take care-I mean..." Momo shuts herself while Togaru glances and smiles at her. She returns it. "Uhm... See you too... I have an appointment as well..." Momo said as he nods. Both went on their separate ways.

Izuku looks at the 4 of them and snaps his fingers, "You can shut now.".

"EEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH?!?!"

"Well then, I'll be off." As Izuku was about to go, he got jumped by the three of them.

"Did you know...?!" Kyoka whispers close while grabbing his collar.

"Yeah, why?" Izuku questions.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!" She shakes him.

"You could've told us, Marvelous-san!" Yosetsu said while carrying Navi.

"That's right!" Denki agrees.

"YEAH!" Navi agrees.

He pushes them as he stands up, "Why would I?! It was supposed to be a secret! I'm not like you, you stupid gossip trio!".