Episode 20

(7000 words, sorry if it's long and I'll try to shorten it next time but I hope you guys enjoy!!!!)

Izuku was playing darts and Togaru doing push-ups as Denki called them that food's ready.

"Hey Doc, the screen's frozen again, fix it." Kyoka grabs his back and drags him onto the controls while still holding a pan and spatula.

"I just got done cooking these weiners..." He was about to get back but Kyoka pulled him again begging for the computer to be fixed.

"Midoriya, quit playing around and help me." Denki begged and Izuku turned and pokes a Weiner with a dart eating it and left.

"DOC!" Kyoka grabs him again and turns him to the controls but he burns his hand as he accidentally touches its base.

"Captain-san, you mustn't be so ill-mannered." Momo said.

"BAD MANNERS! BAD MANNERS!" Navi shouted.

"That's new. Izuku being a ill-mannered person." Togaru said after his push-ups.

"Don't worry about it. Once we've eaten, we'll get back to looking for the treasure." Izuku said as he removes his bracelet and places it on top on the Gokai Treasure Chest. "Navi, that's your cue.".

"HAI! LET'S NAVIGATE FOR TREASURE!" Navi said as she bumps onto Denki and to a wall. "You lot should seek out a tiger's kid~. SOMETHING LIKE THAT!" Navi said making the crew question themselves.

Gigant Horse

"Warz Gill-Sama." Barizorg entered as Warz Gill sits peacefully. "The next Force Commander has arrived.".

"Pachacamac XIII, at your service." He bows with a hold fist salute.

"Pa...acha-? What a ridiculously long and hard to remember name." Warz Gill stands up.

"Pachacamac as in the lineage of Kung-Fu masters who are renowned throughout the cosmos?" Damaras steps forward and asked.

"Correct. He is considerably skilled." Barizorg said beside Pachacamac.

"Oho. Very interesting..." Warz Gill walks in front of him, "I'm looking forward to great things from you, Crakamac!" He turns around.

"It's Pachacamac, sir." He corrected.

Zoo

Izuku is in the tiger's exhibit looking down at the tiger right in front of him and close.

"W-WAIT, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING THERE?!" A zoo keeper asked as he sees Izuku with the tiger.

"Oi, let me talk to your kid." Izuku asked. 'I'm really clueless right now if we're really gonna talk to a tiger. This sounds dumb.' He thought.

"WE DON'T HAVE ANY TIGER CUBS AT THIS ZOO!" The zoo keeper heard him and told him.

They gathered and found nothing. "I guess we couldn't find a tiger's kid but..." Denki looks at Togaru. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?! HAHAHAHA!!!" He was laughing at Togaru because he was wearing a scarf and jacket with leopard print.

"I'm really gonna kill that old lady." Togaru said irritated.

"Yeah, no shit. She wasn't gonna listen anyways." Kyoka holding his laughter.

"I'LL KILL YOU AFTER HER, YOU TOMBOY!" Togaru shouted as Kyoka and Denki laughs.

"Man...why are her predictions always so vague?" Izuku crosses his arms.

They saw a cat laying in the grass, "Could we have gotten 'tiger's kid' and 'tiger cat'  confused?!" Kyoka asked.

Togaru stands up and removes his scarf, "Oi, Come here.".