Episode 26

(All the matches from round 1 are in this chapter. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!)

Crew

"Well, I'm off. See ya guys later." Denki waves but stops when Izuku calls him.

"Denki, don't use your electricity too much." Izuku said. "You'll lose easily when that happens." He added.

Denki smirks, "You can count on me!". Then he left.

"EVERYBODY, SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! THE STAGE THAT WAS SURROUNDED BY PURPLE BALLS IN THE SECOND MATCH IS NOW CLEAR, SO ON TO THE NEXT MATCH!" Present Mic said as the corners of the stage ignites.

"SPARKING KILLING BOY! FROM THE HERO COURSE, DENKI KAMINARI!VERSUS- THE ASSASSIN IN CLASS B! PRETTY THINGS HAVE THORNS, YOU KNOW! FROM THE HERO COURSE, IBARA SHIOZAKI!"

The crowd then cheered and Present Mic continues, "NOW, WE'LL HAVE A SUPER FLASHY BATTLE THIS TIME TOO-" He was cut off when Shiozaki excused herself.

"Please excuse the interruption. What do you mean by 'assassin'? I have only come to find victory, not to take my opponent's life." Shiozaki said as she raises her hand and tells her explanation in a pure-hearted way.

""I-I'm sorry!" Present Mic apologized.

"In the first place, I wished to enter UA High School not for wicked reasons," Light covers her, "but for the salvation of others..." She said with her prayer hands.

"I ALREADY SAID I'M SORRY! MY BAD, OKAY?!" Present Mic said.

Shiozaki smiles, "I thank you for understanding." She bows.

Denki looks at her confused, "Class B has people like this in it, too, huh?". 'She's got big eyes and a pretty face, but it looks like she's very strong. I've got to discharge all my electricity here, huh?- Wait, no! Remember what Midoriya said, but I have no choice.'.

Denki looks at Shiozaki, 'Actually, she's pretty, but she's also kinda cute... Maybe I'll ask her out sometime, huh? Alright...!' He thought and smiles.

"A-ANYWAY, START!" Present Mic signals.

"When this is over, wanna grab a bite to eat? I'll comfort you if you have me!" Denki said making Shiozaki surprise from what he said. "'Cause this match will probably be over in a second!" He covers himself with electricity.

'Oi, what are you doing?!' Kyoka thought as she stands up.

"If he does that, he'll go dumb-dumb and eventually lose. Guess he didn't listen to your advice, Captain." Togaru talking to Izuku that was focus on watching what will happen next.

"INDISCRIMINATE SHOCK... 1.3 MILLION VOLTS!" Denki spreads his electricity towards Shiozaki but Shiozaki blocked it using her hair vines as a shield and spreads her vines towards Denki but didn't feel any presence.

"Huh? Where did he go?" Present Mic questioned getting Shiozaki's attention and looks behind that Denki dissapeared.

"OI! WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!" Kyoka asked while Momo tries to calm her down.

"What just happened?" Togaru asked Izuku and Izuku smirks.

"Always trust your friends." Izuku said and Denki appeared behind Shiozaki with "MAGIRANGER!"

"GREEN GROUND!" He wraps her and puts her to out of bounds.

"WHAT AN INSTANT COUNTER! I'LL SAY IT ONE MORE TIME! AN INSTANT!" Present Mic yelled.

Midnight points at Denki, "KAMINARI ADVANCES TO ROUND 2!" The crowd cheers.

"WHA- HO- HUH?!?!" Kyoka was surprised.