Episode 48

(Two Legendary Powers in one episode. Enjoy!)

Gigant Horse

Warz Gill lets out a big sneeze, "TISSUES! TISSUES!" A Gourmin came in and holds a box of tissues as Warz Gill grabs one and grabs one to sneeze it out. "TISSUES MEAN I NEED A TRASH CAN, FOOL!" He throws the used tissue away before the trash can was brought by another Gourmin.

"To think that His Excellency would fall I'll with a cold..." Damaras said.

Insarn enters with the results, "I've finished my diagnosis, Warz Gill-sama. It appears to be a Terran variant of the common cold virus...".

"NEVER MIND THE EXPLANATION! HOW DO I CURE IT?!" Warz Gill sneezes.

"An injection of joy energy drained from Earth's women should cure it instantly. The greater the joy, the more effective it will be." Insarn explains.

"Bring it... BRING IT TO ME!" Warz Gill orders.

"I've called on the perfect candidate for this operation." Barizorg bows. "Come forth, Daiyal.".

"LEAVE IT TO ME, WARZ GILL-SAMA!" Daiyal enters spinning around and then walks in front of the ship, "I'm gonna drain all the happiness out of those Earth wenches!" Daiyal salutes and laughs.

"I leave it to it, Daiyal..." He then sneezes, making the ship shake.

Fancy Restaurant

"Now that was a meal." Kyoka said.

"Thanks for the food!" He told the waiter inside as the crew goes out one by one, leaving Momo talking to the waiter.

"That was simply scrumptious." Momo said.

"Please, come again." The waiter bows

"We would love to come back, when the opportunity presents." Momo bows.

Yosetsu notice how she acts and ask Izuku, "Ahim-san doesn't seem like much of a pirate, does she?".

Izuku glances back, "Huh?".

"Why'd you let her join her? Was it that sorta 'Oh I have to protect this sweet young thing!' deal?" Yosetsu giggles as he asked Izuku.

Izuku chuckles, "You don't know jack about Momo, it seems..." He simply pushes his hands off him and walks away.

"Then what was it? Come on, tell me!" Yosetsu begs as he follows Izuku.

Church

The crew encountered a wedding as the bride and groom walks down the stairs of the church as the people throw flower petals at their way.

"A wedding, huh?" Denki said.

"It's so beautiful..." Kyoka stands beside Denki, "That wedding ring.".

"That's what you notice?" Denki glances at her.

"They seem so happy." Momo smiles

Suddenly, the bride's energy gets sucked and faints, making the people around worried while the crew looks at the direction of where it was heading, and saw a Zangyack Action Commander.

"AND THAT MAKES ONE PERSON'S JOY ENERGY!" Daiyal said and laughs while saluting.

"The Zangyack!" Yosetsu said as they went in front of the people.

"Hurry to a safe place!" Momo told them as they escape.

"Alright then...time for some after meal exercise!" Izuku flips his Ranger Key.

"HAI!" Yosetsu said as he places his Ranger Key in his GokaiCellular.

"GOKAI CHANGE!"

"GOKAIGER!"