Episode 9

Skip the test://

RESULTS:
1. Izuku Midoriya
2. Momo Yaoyorozu
3. Shoto Todoroki
4. Katsuki Bakugo
5. Tenya Iida
6. Fumikage Tokoyami
7. Mezo Shoji
8. Mashirao Ojiro
9. Eijiro Kirishima
10. Mina Ashido
11. Ochako Uraraka
12. Koji Koda
13. Rikido Sato
14. Tsuyu Asui
15. Yuga Aoyama
16. Hanta Sero
17. Denki Kaminari
18. Kyoka Jirou
19. Tooru Hagakure
20. Minoru Mineta

"By the way, I was lying about expulsion." Aizawa said. "It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your quirks." He creepily smiled at his students and the others reacted to this one.

"Of course that was a lie, it should have been obvious if you just thought it through." Momo said with her hand on her waist. The crew looked at her with her different attitude.

"Wow, a princess with that attitude is very rare to see. I like it." Denki said wiggling his eyebrows. "Acting like a pirate, huh, Momo?" Kyoka said. "Well, a little bit." Momo giggled. Their classmates were confused about the pirate and princess part.

After they were done with the test, they went back to wait for their next class. The day was boring and it was now time to go home. Izuku packed his things and was ready to leave until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked who it was and it was his childhood friend/bully, Katsuki Bakugo.

"Oi, Nerd..." Katsuki looks at him pissed. "How the hell did you get a quirk, huh?!" He added. Izuku faced him "Well, be surprised because it's not a quirk." Izuku grinned at him making Katsuki more pissed.

"ARE YOU MOCKING ME, HUH, DEKU?!" He shouted at him. "Look, I'm telling the truth. It's not a quirk but something else. I receive this power in order to save people's lives and protect the world from danger. I am the Red Ranger of the new Super Sentai." Izuku said in determination.

"Teme..." Katsuki starts to spark his hands but was stopped when Togaru held his wrist.

"Oi, didn't I tell you to back off?" He said in a cold voice. "HUH?! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, EXTRA! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" Katsuki shouted and Togaru draw his sword at him.

"Back off my captain, pal." Izuku then stops him from doing it. "Don't do it, Togaru." He commanded and Togaru followed. "Tch, we're not done yet, Deku." Katsuki left.

"Togaru, don't do that here in UA, we are not ready to show ourselves yet." Izuku instructed him. "Why? What's that supposed to mean?" Togaru asked. Izuku just looks at him and Togaru understands and nods, "Roger, Captain." He said. The two walked together all the way to the Galleon and met the others.

"How was Class 1-B, Mantis?" Kyoka asked and smirked. "It was fun actually because I almost dominated our apprehension test earlier and went 2nd if it wasn't for Kendo." Togaru said closing his eyes with his hand on the back of his neck.

"Midoriya-kun went 1st in ours and I was 2nd. Kaminari went 17th and Kyoka went 18th." Momo said while knitting.

"Pfft- HAHAHAHAHA! Doc is better than you, Shorty. Now that's news." Togaru laughs and he then received a punch from Jirou. "IT'S WASN'T EASY, YOU INSECT!" Kyoka said trying to punch him again but Izuku was holding her. "Teme, I'll really kill you someday..." He whispered.

"By the way, Togaru. Why are you in class 1-B and not in 1-A?" Izuku ask Togaru. "I don't know to be honest but meh, I kinda like 1-B for some reason." Togaru said holding his bump.

Togaru stood up from the floor and spoke "Congrats again including you, princess." Togaru smiled at him and Momo returned it. "Thank you, Joe." "Call me Kamakiri or Togaru." Togaru said "Ok then, call me Yaoyorozu or Momo, too." She did the same and the two agreed. "Alright then, Momo." Togaru said. "Hai, Togaru-kun." Momo finishing her knitting and excused herself to go to the restroom.