Episode 87

New Free Joker

"Are you sure heading to Earth is a good idea, Basco?" Spinner asked as Touya stands up from his seat.

"Don't you miss Mandalay?" Touya jokes.

"Well... I do. But, you know what I meant. You heard it, right? Rumours that the Gokaigers surrendered..." Spinner said.

"Heh. Marvy-chan wouldn't surrender without a reason." Touya said.

"You seem to trust him, huh? You've gotten soft, huh, Basco?" Twice jokes as Touya sneers.

"It's not like that. You can see that he's capable." Touya sits back down.

"Then, shall we go?" Mr. Compress asked.

"It's been almost a year since we visited Earth, so hit it!" Touya commands as Mr. Compress follows.

----------

Since ancient times, there have been rumors of 5 Keys that lay dormant somewhere in space. People referred to them as the Mystical Ranger Keys.

Space (Black Galleon)

A blue pirate sits down on his seat as he drinks his sake. He stands up as he saw the screen as they target Earth.

"With the Largest Power in the Universe, we'll be able to revive Space Empire Zangyack!" He turns to a person. "Isn't that right?".

"Oui." He agrees and shows the 4, Mystical Ranger Keys. "Monsieur.".

"Isn't that right, mademoiselles..." He turns to the table behind them, "...et monsieurs?".

They stand up.

"Obtaining the Mystical Ranger Keys will mean the end of the Earth." The captain of the ship said.

Energy Management Center

Nick and Hiromu enters the Operation Area as Nick laughs and slaps Hiromu.

"Oi, Nick, can you file away the recent system data?" Hiromu said.

"OK!" Nick follows.

"Also, take care of the Morphin Brace's regular maintenance." Hiromu said.

"OK!"

"Also, can you pick up my uniforms?" Hiromu said.

"Listen, you." Nick approaches, "Don't just load me with requests.".

"Take care of mine too, Usada." Yoko tells him.

"You guys treat your Buddyroids so roughly!" Usada complains.

"That just means we rely on you guys." Ryuji said while Gorasaki massages his shoulders as Ryuji uses an ice pack.

"I'm starting to think you rely too much on us." Gorisaki said.

"What would you do if we weren't around?!" Nick questions them.

"I'd be in trouble!" Yoko shakes Usada's ears.

"Yoko!"

"But you guys are here." Hiromu said and the alarm sounds.

"It's an emergency! The Enectron Tank at Point S-128 in the Soujou district is under attack!" Toru reports.

"Eh?!" The Buddyroids exclaimed.

Soujou District

The Enectron Tank was destroyed as the civilians witness as some panic from the panic blasts

The Go-Busters arrive at a factory and stops.

"What's that?!" Hiromu asked as they look up to see a Galleon that was color black with the Zangyack symbol on the Jolly Roger. They flew and fell as the explosions came to them.